9 - Present

Mile

Why are you not sleeping, i ask when he suddenly call me. I must be crazy to answer my husband call during millions project meeting. I can feel how everyone eyes focus on me. I am sorry, he suddenly said. Its okay, i reply to him gently. I will try to change how i behave, he said. I dont know how to live with others, he explain try to make me understand. Its okay, i said again gently. I have other confession, he said very slow. And, i ask him. I think, i am in trouble, he said clearly. And why is that, i ask quickly. I felt my heart stop beating when he said that.  I think, i punched luke, he said slowly. You think you punched, or you really punched, i ask him and look at apo. Apo nod, and quickly leave the meeting room. I really punch him, he admit cutely. Are you okay, i ask him. Yes, he reply. Then everything is okay, i say
Dont worry, i try to comfort him. I think, this is wrong husband, he said. You should scold me for being bad, he said confuse with my response. I just chuckle and slowly said, like i said before, you can do anything you want. So, i can punch him again,  he ask me innocently. Yes, you can punch him again, i said and touch my nose ackwardly. Boss, pete call me to remind me that i am in important meeting. Is phi pete with you, he ask. Yes, and with other project directors i reply and chuckle. Are you in meeting phi, he ask me quickly. Yes i am, i said. I am sorry, bye, he quickly end the call. Sorry, its emergency call, i said and continue the meeting like usual. I know everyone are wondering who i am talking to just now because i never allow anyone use phone in the meeting. I can see pete rolls his eyes. After half an hour apo come back to the meeting and nod at me. Now i can focus to my project. I already miss my husband. I love how he call me husband.

I finally on my way to my husband. I think i miss him. I cant wait to see him.
Apo look at me and said, he only 10 minute away. I really cant believe how grandpa handle bright issue. I never thought he assigned a bodyguard for him. He really worry about him, apo said. I nod, agreed to that. When it involve my grandpa there is no way luke can make any sound. He must be angry because luke beat my husband before the marriage. He is the elder of Romsaithong , he wont stop until he destroy luke. So i now dont need to worry about luke. I just need to focus on my husband.

Welcome home phi, he greet me happily. He quickly help me with the lugage. Are you tired, he ask me. Not anymore, i said and hug him tight. I miss you, i said. Emm, he reply. I know he is shy and ackward. So where is my naughty husband, i ask him and he look down. I am sorry phi, i will be more careful, he said. I just laugh and slowly push him to our room. Thank you, he said. For, i ask him. Luke dont say anything, my dad dont contact me and my mom dont yell at me. It like it never happen , he said. Then, you should thanks grandpa, i said. Why, he ask me. All of the bodyguard assigned by grandpa. I know you are strong enough to handle yourself. I clearly lie when i have my own team to protect him. I dont want to presure him. Really, he ask, and look pale suddenly. What wrong, i ask him. Omg, i have destroyed my good image, what should i do, he ask me. Your what, i ask him. My good grandson, nice and beautiful grandson image, he shout at me. Now he will hate me, he said worrily. So, you care about your image in front of my family, but not me , i ask him and flick his forehead. He innocently nod and reply, you are my husband, you promise that i can do anything i want, he said clearly show that he is comfortable with me. I like it, i suddenly confess and he look at me. I like it when you call me husband, i said and slowly caress his hair. I like it when you be yourself with me, i said again. May i, i ask and before he reply i kiss him for real this time. Luckily, he did not refuse and response to my kiss. You are so sweet, dont worry, grandpa dont event care about that, i said and hug him gently. Thank you, he said. And why is that, i ask him again. For let me feel, how to have a family, he said softly. You are welcome husband, i said and hug him tight. I miss you too ,he said softly.

After the marriage i never joint any meeting with the plowden. I dont focus on the project and let my brother in law in charge of it. Boss, the elder from plowden want to see you apo said. I am busy i said. He already here , apo said. I know he is the only one who treat my husband nicely but it still not enough for me. Invite him in i said and wait for him at the sofa. Grandpa i politely greet him and he hug me tight. Thank you he said. I just smile and invite him for tea. What can i help you grandpa i ask him. Can you bring bright to my 80th birthday he ask me. I will if bright willing to go i said. He is my obedient grandson he will come if i ask him to, but can you come with him grandpa ask again. I will i said.

Have you buy a present for your grandpa, i ask him when we meet at home. How do you know, he ask while eating his ice cream. I was invited by grandpa, and i dont think you are planing to invite me right, i said a bit sulky. You are right, he said and continue eating his ice cream. You are so stupid, i said and leave him alone. I need to comfort my self because that beauty only care about his drama and ice cream. He dont even know i am sulky right now.

29.07.23