Chapter 1: Waking Up

Sun's POV:

Sun had been powered off, which is weird because the amalgamation said that he would bring him to the daycare after he finished playing Security Breach with Moon.

*Sundrop.EXE_Powering-On*

Sun woke up and looked around. He was in a forest? He was supposed to be in the daycare! "What the-" Sun muttered and started to walk around. "Why the heck am I in a forest?!" Sun asked himself. After a few minutes of walking around, he thought about calling Moon, so he did!

Moon's POV:

Moon was worried now, he thought that Sun would've been back at this point, then he saw that he was getting a call from Sun, so he answered it. "Sun? Where are you?" Moon asked. "Here's the thing, I don't really know. I'm in some sort of forest?"  Sun's voice echoed through the phone. "Okay, do you know how to get back?" Moon asked, his voice was filled with slight worry. "Not really..." Sun sounded concerned, he didn't exactly like not knowing where he was. "Alright, do you need track my location to try to get back or?" Moon asked. "Maybe? I can try to find my way back!" Sun responded, he sounded nervous. "Alright, just let me know if you need to track my location." Moon said. "Alright, hopefully I'll find my way back!" Sun said nervously. "I'm sure you will brother..." After the call had ended, Moon had muttered something again. "I'm sure you will..."