Chapter 4: Void

(A/N: Sorry for the last chapter! I was really busy and I was going through something but I still wanted to make chapter 3! I'll try to make this one longer!)

Sun's POV:

Void. That's what the thing called itself...but why 'Void'?! It looked more like a black hole than anything! Sun sighed, still just trying to get out of this forest...it seemed like it went on forever. "Stuck I'm assuming?" Void's voice spoke in Sun's head. "Don't even talk to me, I've already had to deal with so many alternative personalities, I can't take it anymore. So just shut up." Sun muttered in response, he was still walking through the forest.

Void's POV:

"Wow, he's being a lot more rude than I thought he would be..." Void thought, before he chuckled to himself, maybe he could take control of Sun's body again, it would be really funny...but, Void couldn't do that sadly, since he would have to stay in Sun's mind for a while, because he had a very special 'plan' for when Sun finds Lunar...

Sun's POV:

Sun was having a bit of trouble trying to find a path, so he just kinda made one. "At least those claws could actually be used for something else..." Sun thought to himself. He eventually found a sort of exit, but he tried to get out and...it blocked him from getting out? "What the..." Sun muttered to himself, he tried cutting the vines with his claws, which worked that time. Sun got out of the forest, but he was still miles away from the Pizzaplex. After a few minutes of trying to figure out what to do, Sun decided to call Moon.

Moon's POV:

It had been a few days since Sun had called him last, and he was starting to worry...but just then, his phone rang, and he realized Sun was calling him. "Sun!" He said, his voice sounding extremely relieved. "Hey! Uhm, I got out of the forest, but I don't see the Pizzaplex anywhere..." Sun said through the phone. "Alright, I'm turning on my location so you can get back!" Moon said, still sounding relieved, he turned on his location. "You alright brother? You sound a bit worried." Moon asked after he turned on his location in a bit of a concerned tone. "Yeah, I'm fine! I just gotta tell you something, but it can wait!" Sun said. "Alright, I'll see you soon, okay?" Moon asked through the phone. "Yep! I'll try to get there quick!" And with that, Sun had hung up. Moon was just glad his brother was alive...

(A/N: YIPPIE I FINALLY MAKE A DECENT CHAPTER FOR ONCE!)