Chapter 6: Mindset

Void's POV:

*Since Sun and his siblings were doing whatever they were doing, Sun had blocked me out, so Void was left alone with his own thoughts.* "I gotta find a way to get her out of whoever's head she's in...she needs to get out..." *I kept muttering to myself, my sister was probably terrified without me around her, and I really didn't want her to be scared, so I started to think about what animatronics could have my sister in their head.*

Lunar's POV:

*I hadn't told anyone about the other personality in my head, but she didn't seem to be all that bad! So I let her see what was happening with me and Moon, Sun, and Earth!* "Hey Lunar?"  *She asked* "Yeah Nova?" *I responded using my thoughts* "Can I maybe see Void in a while?" *Nova asked* "Do you know who's head he's in?" *I asked using my thoughts* "He's in Sun's head..." *Nova responded*

Nova's POV:

*I was hoping Lunar would let me see Void in a while, since after we got lost in that stupid forest, we couldn't get out of the heads we were in unless we were in control* "Yea! I can tell Sun!" *Lunar had told me using his thoughts* "Thanks Lunar!" *I exclaimed, my tail swaying side to side in excitement!*