Chapter 3: Someone new?

???'s POV:

"Heh, Sun really hasn't figured it out, has he?" He asked himself. He was in Sun's mind scape, and to be honest, the colors were a bit more dull than usual. "I guess it's time I introduce myself, he can't just sit there and wonder why he killed Bloodmoon again, though that would be funny!" He said, and he pulled Sun into his mind scape.

Sun's POV:

"What the-" Sun started to ask himself why he was in his mind scape, that is, until he saw a weird...thing? It looked like some sort of black hole. It didn't have the split face like him and Moon had, but instead, just a black face with some sort of glow around it?

 It didn't have the split face like him and Moon had, but instead, just a black face with some sort of glow around it?

"Hello there Sun..." It spoke in a menacing tone. "Who are you and what the heck are you doing in my head?!" Sun asked, he sounded a bit weirded out but mostly concerned, because this was the third alternative personality in his head he had to deal with. "My name is Void..." It responded, it didn't seem threatening, so Sun tried to approach it...that is, until he saw the giant claws this thing had. "Uhm, okay...why are you in my head?" Sun asked again, and Void just laughed. "Isn't it obvious! Tell me Sun, what do I look similar to?" Void asked. "Well you kinda look the star but-" Sun cut himself off. "Figuring it out Sun? I'm the result of you using star power..." Void said, and Sun thought that he was dealing with another Eclipse or something... "What do you even want?!" Sun asked, he sounded a bit more scared now. "To kill. You saw what I did to Bloodmoon, didn't you?" Void just kept taunting Sun, before he finally let Sun out of his mind. Sun was shaking a bit. That thing was the result of the star power?! "There's no way..." Sun muttered to himself. He didn't want to deal with this...but he really didn't have a choice, did he?