Chapter 7: Seeing Nova again

Void's POV:

*Sun and his siblings were finally done watching whatever movie they watched, I could hear bits and pieces of it, and it was boring.* "Hey Sun?" *I heard Lunar ask outside of Sun's mindset* "Yea Lunar?" *Sun responded* "Can I look at the back of your head real quick?" *Lunar asked excitedly* "Uhm, sure!" *Sun responded, I noticed something off about Lunar's eye color, it seemed a bit of a darker blue than it usually was, but I ignored it.*

Nova's POV:

*I was somehow pretty good at replicating Lunar's voice, and I felt a bit proud of myself for it* "Yay! Thanks brother!" *I said in Lunar's voice as Sun sat down on his knees since Lunar's body was short, and I entered Sun's mindset* "Brother!" *I shouted in my normal voice and hugged Void tightly* "Nova?! Wait, how the hell did you-you know what, I'm not even gonna ask!" *Void said as he hugged me tightly back, he seemed a lot more happy now*

Void's POV:

*I couldn't believe it, my sister was standing in front of me, and she was hugging me too...I couldn't believe it, but she was actually here!* "Who's mind are you in? I'm gonna try to get us our own bodies again!" *I said, trying to hold back my tears of joy from how happy I was* "I'm in Lunar's mind!" *Nova responded happily...she was in that brat's mind...* "Oh, then it shouldn't be that hard to get you out!" *I said, trying to remain happy, since I didn't like Lunar to say the least...* "Yay!!!" *Nova responded happily. Me and Nova hung out for about 10 minutes, just trying to catch up on things, considering we hadn't seen eachother in about a year.*