Chapter 5: Getting back in the daycare

(A/N: Just to clarify, in this AU, Lunar is alive again and he had seen Moon and met Earth, but hadn't seen Sun again yet!)

Sun's POV:

*I had finally made it back to the Pizzaplex, and of course, Void hadn't shut up in my head yet...but he went quiet when he saw the Pizzaplex, which I thought was weird, but I ignored it and went into the Pizzaplex and into the daycare, where I saw Moon and Earth and...is that Lunar?!* "Moon? Earth?" *I asked, a bit hesitant* "Oh, hey Sun!" *Moon said* "Hi Sun!" *Earth greeted me, as Lunar turned around and ran to me and hugged me!* "Sunnnnnnnnnnnn!" *Lunar yelled as he ran to me, which I thought was adorable, so I hugged him back!* "Hey Lunar!" *I said happily* "Hi!" *Lunar said in his little voice, he sounded so happy!*

Void's POV:

"Lunar...that little bastard..." *I told Sun through his head.* "He's not a 'little bastard'! He's my little brother! Now hush!" *Sun said back, using his thoughts, I just scoffed and rolled my eyes* "You really think that he's that innocent don't you? He's a freaking monster!" *I shouted, trying to make my point to Sun, but he blocked me out. I watched the whole reunion from Sun's head...and it made me think of my sibling too...I sighed and just decided to ignore it for now...*

Moon's POV:

"He seems really happy to see you Sun!" *I said, sounding happy myself since both of my brothers had finally come back.* "I agree!" *Earth said, also sounding happy* "I wanna watch Pokemon with you guys!" *Lunar said* "Pokemon?" *I asked, considering I had also played the games before I lost my memories, and had gotten back into Pokemon, that sounded pretty good to me* "Yea!" *Lunar replied, still seeming happy!* "That sounds cool Lunar, but why don't we hang out for a while, since we haven't seen you in a while!" *Sun suggested* "Okay!" *Lunar said happily, and we all went into the theater to watch a movie*

Void's POV:

*The thought of my sibling lingered through my head, and I couldn't get it out...I just wanted to see her again...that's all I wanted to do...* "Wherever you are sister...I'll find you when I get out of Sun's head, and I'll get you out of whoever's head you're in too..."