Chapter 62

I can see that Dani doesn't know what to say

I can see that Dani doesn't know what to say. And frankly, I can't help him. I can barely find the strength to turn around.

"Of course you can," he says nervously.

It's hard to tell whether he means it or not.

" Good"

"Three cocktails, then," concludes Dani. "Won't you sit down? "

"Of course I'll sit. But first... "

Angel leans towards me and I finally meet his ocean-blue gaze. But I don't have time to admire him. His soft lips land on mine. Just a moment, then he pulls away.

"First, I'll say hi to my princess. "

I have to restrain myself from jumping up and down like a five-year-old. Even if the wide smile on my lips gives me away. And the situation seems to be making Dani uncomfortable, so he prefers to chat with the bartender. Nothing to do with Angel, who seems to be wandering around as if he were at home. He picks up a stool, and obviously comes to stand between Dani and me.

"Moving over, princess? "

Of course I'm moving! I've learned the hard way not to question his orders. He smiles as if he can read my mind. But it disappears very quickly. Suddenly, I don't know whether he's angry or not. He sits down and just as I thought the atmosphere was about to get heavier, it actually becomes more serene. It's crazy, but even when I'm in danger of getting into an argument, I can't help feeling good around him.

He knows it! I'm sure he does. Even if he still looks very stern. Nothing like his casual outfit: a navy blue sweater and a pair of jeans. He's also put his hair back with gel. I like it when he does that, even if it prevents me from playing with his locks. But tonight, my heart's not in it. First, I want to make sure he's okay. That we're okay.

"Are you angry?" I ask in a whisper.

He looks at me and leans over. Then he grabs my chin with his fingertips. He forces me closer, until his lips are only inches from mine. Until I feel shivers...

"Why should I be? Your body knows who it belongs to. These legs spread only for me, princess..."

He says it with such seriousness, with such intensity in his eyes, that I get excited.

"What... are you horny, princess? "

He notices me biting my lip. Even though I didn't do it on purpose, he takes the opportunity to dive into my neck, giving me even more thrills. He places a kiss on my skin and makes my nipples harden.

"You've been a good submissive today," he murmurs against my skin.

"So you're not going to punish me? "

He pauses for a moment and I feel the excitement building inside me.

"It depends..." he rests his gaze on me. "Do you want me to punish you? "