Heartbeat

I really dont understand this 'Tom' dude.. first he would be making out with some chick, then he would be like the sweetest guy.

I hated Tom, but also loved him too.. goddamn it. Tom why cant this dude be more speicific than the others !

Until, his heart changed one day..
when I was at the cafeteria, just peacefully eating my lunch a girl who had blonde pigtails, and had a pink top and a short skirt. Went ontop on one of the tables and had a microphone holding, and she said something in Geramn which I couldnt really understand but I heard..
"Estella" I thought it was just a coincedence so I thought nothing about it. When Bill came up to me and said, she was insulting me in German. I was speechless.. what did I even do? But then Tom screamed at her in German but I didnt know what he was saying.. Bill was in utter-shock.. I asked Bill.
"What is Tom doing ?"
Bill told me that Tom was defending me, against her. The little bitch finally was speechless too.
Tom has humiliated himself for me. He stood his ground, and looked at me smirking again ! God.. cant this guy go one day without smirking so goddamn hot !?

I just gave him a awkward smile back, and I could tell he was laughing.
But I was confused.. why was he defending me? Was did to pay me back after hurting my feelings. I wasnt sure.

When we got back home, I confronted Tom about.
"Tom why'd you defend me, against the blonde chick?"
Tom just chuckled and said
"Just felt like it princess."
I replied
"Goddamn it stop with the nicknames.
Anyways thank you I guess.."

I went up to Bill and ask him if Tom had defended other girls before.
And Bill said he has never done it before. And is confused if Tom actually likes me or not.

I went upstairs and changed into home clothes, Tom went upstairs inside the Bill's room and I was suprised by his presence,
"What?" I said confused.
Tom just smiled and said..
"Oh nothing.." while he seductively looked at me.
Oh god I didnt want to make-out with this weirdo.. I was scared for my virginity. But there was also a side of me that was telling me to.
He went up to me, and whispered
"Dont be scared darling.. you'll always only.. be mine."

I just pushed him against my chest since we were getting too close to eachother. He smiled and growled..
"I love it when you struggle.."
I just rolled my eyes and went out to walk nearby the sidewalk.
When I was just walking I saw a white van stop right next to me. Then a man dressed in black chased me I ran for my life and screamed "help !" I dont know why.. but I called Tom.. "Tom !!" Tom then heard my screams and terror, and hastily ran towards me punching the man in black. And the stranger fell unconcious.. I squeled
"Oh my god Tom !" I looked scared.
Tom then hugged me and called the police while the police was investigating the man.
Tom said to me
"I knew it.."
I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
"Knew what?"
He chuckled and said..
"I knew it you liked me.."
"You called me first when you needed help."
I laughed and said
"Oh shut up."
He grabbed my waist and our noses
Touched and my heartbeat was beating so fast. That it skipped a beat.
Tom then whispered in my ear..

"A heart doesent function without love."

I laughed and responded.
"Well I've found mine."

He kissed ny cheek, and I wonder why me and Tom, aren't even dating yet.
But I was glad this bitch had found a purpose why not to be a player.

Or so I thought.

The news speculated, and even reached our school. I wasnt really sure if I wanted that news to speculate across the place or not.

But I saw Tom in a different type.