Just One Round

Daniel..
"Oh, Daniel why are you here I supposed..?" I asked unsure.
He chuckled as he, held my waist..
"Oh.. I'm here for something fun.. very speicial." As he smirked, while winking at me. I knew what he meant, and there was no way I was gonna go a round with this guy, as I excused myself to the bathroom. I was panicked and didnt know what to exactly do.
I went outside the bathroom, and Daniel saw my panicked face. My long black hair whipped my face as I turned around. He smirked and said pleasingly, "Just one round my love."
And then.. I screamed. Loud enough for Tom, to run to my house and upstairs.. he met with Daniel's eyes, anger in his eyes. I was worried he would fight with Daniel. Tom looked at me, and assumed the sittuation.
"Awh.. what is little Tom gonna do, he cant stop us doing some fun together."
As he giggled, uncontrollably
Tom laughed and replied.
"Try me bitch." As he swung his fist asgainst his jaw, damn that must've hurt alot !
Daniel fell, on my wooden floor as he tried to stand up. But instead falling flat on his ass. I laughed as Tom, forced Daniel to go back to his house,
"Uh.." I said awkwardly as me and Tom was alone in the room.
He smirked, and came up at me..
"Why dont we have some fun, and do things Daniel couldn't ?" He said while looking at my eyes, making seductive eye contact.
I giggled and responded,
"Yeah, no thanks asshole !" He held my waist tight, and whispered.
"I'm not joking."
I tried to push him but, I couldn't.
He then dived for my lips and, whispered..
"Goddamn it, you're hella tasty."
I scoffed and whispered back,
"Get off me you fat cow !"
He then let go my waist and took a deep breath. He smirked at me while he went back to his house..

I was scared of Tom, but at the same time I felt protected.

* Daniel's POV *
Goddamn it, I hate Tom.. I have to get rid of that dipshit.. but I have to figure out how.
Tom.. be ready, Estella is mine, and I'll make sure of it.

***

Hi, Estella ! Did you know that Tom is at the cafeteria, telling everybody how terrible you are ? And how dumb and gullible you are. That he played you and you fell for him, you relly fell for it ! Dumbass.. as she laughed like a evil villain.

"I-" I was left speechless. God.. how did I fell for such a asshole like him.
Now what ? Was my reputation ruined now ?.. On god this man, was only known for his looks but none of his skills, talents, personality.
He was the devil's little jester, and I was gonna destroy and torment it.
Before it does..
He wants to play, this game huh ?
Then just because you joined it,
doesent mean I could join too little cowardly bitch,
game on.

《 * 》

Oh my fucking hell, it was a goddamn dream. Whatever it doesent matter, he means nothing to me.. nothing.
Nothing.. noth- yeah.. nothing.

But then I heard a knock,
It was a guy with long-ish silky brown hair. He had a slight strong german accent, he smiled at me while I questioned him..
"Who are you?"
He chuckled and replied,
"Oh I'm Georg !"
I faked smiled and responded..
"Okay ? Georg so??"
He responded,
"Haha, you're funny but I'm Tom's friend ! Including Bill.. our friend Gustav is here aswell ! We wanted to meet you !"
I giggled and replied.
"Ohh.. Hi Georg.. and Gustav, but it's been like 2 days without Bill.. where is him if you might knowingly know ?"
They smiled,
"Oh, he's on vaccation with his girlfriend." Gustav said.
I raised my right eyebrow and said..
"Huh ? Since when did he had a girlfriend in the first place ?"
They laughed and Georg responded,
"Oh last week he had been, hanging out with this girl named Zaminia."
I smiled and said,
"Oh ! Thats nice."
Gustav and Georg and including me,
Spent the day talking together and I have to admit.. it was enjoyable !

At the end of the day, I couldnt stop thinking about Tom.
And I had a gut feeling, that I was fallung deeper in the hole of trouble.
Not just trouble.. something else.