Pride festival pt.4

Salami pov (Sanemi)
______________________________
Me and Giyuu were walking around waving pride flags in our maid outfits until we bumped into a group of people. "Oi! Watch where your-" "I'm so sorry for his behavior. Are you two alright?" I heard two voices, one was angry the other was nonchalant.

"Huh, oh thank you for asking, we're okay, right Sanemi?" Giyuu had asked me as I got up and nodded, gah dayum the person in front of me is a fuckin giant, he's not as tall as Gyomei but he's tall.

"Ah! You look so pretty!" A cheerful guy said, he had rainbow eyes and blond, ashy hair. "Oh, thank you, you look pretty too! I love your eyes!" Giyuu had said back, it's nice to see him getting out of his shell and showing emotion...

"Im Kokushibo, this is Akaza, Douma and Muzan, would you like to spend some of the night with us? We were going to find a cafe or something."

I immediately looked at Giyuu as he looked at me. Muzan? As in demon king Muzan Kibutsuji? We are definitely out matched...maybe if we pretend we don't know who he is we may not die?...

"O-ok! Sure! We'd love to." Giyuu kept cheerful, I can understand why. "That's great!" Douma had said "Guys, I found a cafe."...that was Muzan Kibutsuji. Sanemi, stay calm, we don't wanna start a fight.
______________________________

Nakime pov (Cause yas✨)
______________________________
Me and Kiki (nickname for Daki) were walking around the place looking at all the pretty things, we stopped at a jewelery shop and I was looking at a ring, it was a purple gem like ring but it was 12,000¥ so I couldn't afford it.

I had walked over to another area leaving daki to do whatever, I found a white diamond necklace that was only 123.99¥ so I could afford it, I'll get it for Daki, it reminds me of her beautiful luscious hair.

When I had bought it and looked around for Daki I saw her waiting outside so I went and showed her, "I know it isn't much but it was all I could afford...I hope you like it." I had said nervously while looking away a small blush forming on my pale ears all the way to my cheeks.

"Like it? I love it Naki!" (nickname for nakime), she had squealed while hugging me, she had taken something out of her pocket and got on one knee, I looked really shocked as she opened a ring box with the exact purple ring I had wanted but couldn't afford, "I don't think I'm ready for marriage yet, but when we do get married, I will get you a different ring, but I want you to wear this exact one on our wedding day, to symbolize how far we came."

Did she make a whole speech just for this moment? Either way of course I accepted and hugged her, after that we stopped at a bakery to get some treats.

______________________________

Tanjiro pov

______________________________
Me and Muichiro had secretly ran off together and he took me to a forest area a little bit in the mountains that are slightly behind the village the festival is being held at.

We were staring at all the stars, pointing out which ones look like an animal of any kind and giggling like little kids, "Hey, Tanjiro..." Muichiro had said softly still smiling looking at the stars.

"Hm?" I replied also looking at the stars, resting my head on Muichiro's shoulder, "Do you love me?". "Eh? Of course I do!" "Please, never leave me alone.."

.              .             .

"I would rather die before I leave you..."

______________________________

Nezuko's pov

______________________________
After Muichiro and Oni-chan had snuck away, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Genya had went into a ramen shop. Me, Kanao and Aoi all went into a mochi shop, we saw Shinobu, Obanai and Mitsuri walking out with a bag of mochi.

We had said 'hi' then walked in, as soon as I walked in I had stars in my eyes as I saw all the mochi I could ask for, "Kanao, can we pleaseeeeee get some?" I had turned to ask my girlfriend, "Yeah, of course Nez." She responded as I rushed off to look at all the different mochi's.

After a bit, Aoi and Kanao had walked up to me and decided to get some mochi as well, after buying two bags of mochi, we went outside and walked behind the mochi shop where there was a pond, it was beautifuly lit and it had a bench that could fit exactly three.

We walked up and sat down. We started to eat our mochi while looking at the lake, while Kanao was cutely taking a bite out her mochi I had bit the end of it completely, ending up in us kissing, "Heyyy I wanna kiss to!" Aoi pouted as I chuckled and kisses her too, we all sat back and enjoyed the look of the pond...
______________________________

I think I'm done for now, hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter!