pt. 3

This has more sanegiyuu cause someone requested so

_______________________________
Sanegiyuu pt. 2
———————————————————————————————
After being told no for the seventh time, Sanemi finally stopped asking Giyuu to get an animal and both of them found themselves in the food court.

They were looking at the food options when they noticed two very familiar gentlemen, "Ah! Bestie!" A blonde/silver/platinum haired man shouted as he ran over to Giyuu, a taller man lingering behind him.

"Hello Douma, Kokushibo." Giyuu said with a soft smile as Sanemi started to get jealous. Kokushibo walked over smiling as his boyfriend was chattering with his friend, "Hello Tomioka."

"Please do call me Giyuu." Giyuu replied with a nervous smile, Kokushibo nodded and four of them talked for a while. Douma and Kokushibo brought them over to the table they were at and waited for the two to order.

Giyuu got a blueberry cheesecake while Sanemi just got a pumpkin spice latte. The four talked a little more until Douma and Kokushibo left to go find Muzan and Akaza.

Giyuu and Sanemi were talking about what they'll do once they got back home.

"Maybe we could play a few games?"

"Yeah, sure babe, but don't you think it'll be a little boring with only the two of us?"

"True...how about we invite the hashira, Kokushibo and the others for a sleepover?"

"Sounds fun, but we should have a little sleepover of our own first, don't you think?"

"Eh!? S-sanemi, we're in public!"

"Chillax, I never said we should do it out here."