BACK TO THE FURRIES PT.3

______________________________
The air molecule's pov
——————————————————————————————
Muzan had his face stuffed in Kokushibos' furry stomach meanwhile Akaza and Douma were jumping around the room like to wild animals, Kokushibo was slightly pawing at Muzans' cheek because Muzan had been on him for a while now. "I'm fine Kokushibo." Muzan mummered still trying to sleep.

Akaza took this as an opportunity to jump on Muzans' back, "Meow!~" In all honesty, Muzan had no clue what Akaza had said. Akaza scraped Muzan for no reason then went along with his day like he did nothing wrong.

"Ow." Muzan said before getting up and chasing after Akaza, "Hisss!" That was all Muzan got in response from Akaza. Muzan decided to take a breather and walked out his office, he looked around for the other uppermoons because he found it was really quiet, after looking in the kitchen and gaming room he thought the only other place they could be is the living room.

Once Muzan got to the living room he almost dropped to his knees and cried, all the other moons were also cats...he can't deal with this many cats...remembered that Douma had taken two humans' numbers, maybe he can call them for help? A donation perhaps? Give them everyone else and keep Kokushibo?...he can't do that, their still his uppermoons...

Though...Muzan still called the two humans..."C'mon.. please pick up."

______________________________
With Salami and BBG Giyuu😘❤️💅😍😍
——————————————————————————————
Sanemi was cuddling Giyuu while playing a game on his phone until it started ringing, he answered and was shocked to hear that the LITERAL DEMON KING was calling them.

S:"M-muzan?..."

M:"It was Sanemi right? Is Giyuu with you as well?"

S:"Um yeah.."

M:"Great I need your help."

S:"With?"

M:"I don't know how but Douma, Akaza, Kokushibo and some others turned into cats and I can't take care of all of them, I need help."

G:"CATS!?"

M:"I guess you two will be there then."

S:"But I didn't-"

And just like that, Muzan hung up, "C'mon Sanemi! Let's go!" Giyuu said excitedly, "Okay I guess.." Sanemi said no as energetic.

I know I kinda disappeared from writing for a while but my phone was taken away and I was only allowed with it at night, either because I can't sleep or I have already slept for the day so I still have energy to waste. Oh well see you next part!