2 1 1 [The Real Start] 🚧

- Morning -

User's POV -

I woke up, thinking it was all a dream. You would imagine my surprise when I realised that I was in the same place as yesterday.

" No way.. So this is real.. " I mumbled.
I felt as if I was glued to the bed, staring at the ceiling with thoughts running through my head as I started to tear up a bit. I already miss my family.. friends, but I have faith that I can find a way to get out of here.
I finally managed to get up from the bed and put some clothes on.
------
I opened the door, and there was 7.

" Pup sent me to check up on you. " They said.

" uhm, cool. " I replied awkwardly.

" Anyways, come. I made breakfast. "
7 headed to the kitchen. I stood there for a second, waiting for my body to fully wake up, then followed 7 to the kitchen.
------
I opened the door to the kitchen. Pup, XP and 7 were eating.

" Good morning, User! " Pup said in a cheerful mood.

" Good morning. " I said, sitting down on a chair.

" Here is your food. " 7 said.

" Thanks. "
I ate in silence. I didn't want to start any conversations, just talking makes me tired.

" Hey User, I'm going to hang out with my friends. Want to come with me? " XP asked.
I don't know, I just want to go back to sleep.

" But wont they hate me too? " I asked.

" Some of them don't hate Users. Most of them don't even know about what happened back in 2010. " XP answered.

" Okay, sure. "
I stood up and took my plate to the sink.

" Where are you two going? " Pup asked.

" To hang out with my friends, you've met them before. " XP said

" Can I come?? " Pup asked again.

" Of course. You too, 7. " XP said, picking Pup up.
XP left the kitchen, leaving me and 7. 7 looked at me, sighed and left too.
------
- 3 minutes later -

I looked out the window to check the weather. It was sunny and warm, great weather to go outside.

" Alright, lets go. " I said, opening the door to leave.
------
I stepped out the building. I looked up, expecting to see a sun considering it's so bright outside, but there was nothing, just a blue, clear sky.

" Where is the sun? " I asked

" You cant see the sun in this area, only in specific areas. " 7 answered.

" Oh. "
We went on our way. While walking, I analysed my surroundings just in case. This city, town place looks very normal. After a while, I saw 4 people.. creatures.

" Hey guys! " XP greeted them.

" Hi XP, who's that? " one of them asked.
I could immediately recognise them by their logo.

" It's a User. " XP said. " Don't get mad at me, you can get mad at Pup for wanting to 'adopt' this User. "

I waved at them. " Hello. "

" oh, that's cool, I guess. " Vista said.

" Are they peaceful? " 8.1 asked.

" Yeah, they are. " XP answered.

" When do we go already, I'm getting bored. " 7 complained

" alright fine. Lets go. " 8 said.
------
This feels weird. I never knew I'd see things that aren't human, act human.. Well, they don't even look human, they just stand on two legs. They're like, personified?