0 2 1 [Prologue] ◉

Twitter's POV -

I've always tried to take my mind off my problems by relaxing and doing things that make me feel, at least, a little bit better, like sitting alone on a building in the pouring rain. I like the rain, even though it leaves me cold for the rest of the day. But that's okay.
I looked up at the sky, remembering rain means Internet Culture is mad. Why is it mad? ..Did I do something wrong again? What would that be? I don't know.. My anxiety has been getting worse.
Ever since that human bought me five months ago, they've been causing problems, so many problems. I wouldn't even be surprised if I woke up dead next year.
I closed my eyes, thinking about how my life would've been different if I actually did my job and didn't-

" BOO!! "

" AA- " I squealed.
It was TikTok, my friend. We've known each other since 2018, which was the year they moved here. They came from the Chinese Internet, but they don't like talking about why they moved here. They're also friends with Instagram, and I am too, well, they helped me become friends with them.

" Hah! Did I scare ya? " TikTok asked.

" Yes! Obviously! You almost gave me a heart attack! " I replied.

" Whoops, sorry. " They apologized, sitting down next to me. " Anyways, whatcha doing here alone? "

" Just.. uh, relaxing, not wanting to talk to anyone.. "

" Cool! "
I shrugged, expecting them to leave after a bit or ask me if I want to go somewhere else with them. They didn't. They just sat quietly like me, which I admit I prefer over conversing, but it's still really awkward.

" It's raining. Why are you still here? " I asked.

" Well Instagram is busy making a dress for Tumblr and I went out to look for you cause I got bored. " They responded.
I don't enjoy company very much, and mostly prefer to be alone. TikTok is the exact opposite. That causes problems whenever I'm feeling down and not in the mood to talk to anyone.

" oh ok. Um, I gotta go check up on the Flower. Cya, I guess. " I excused myself and prepared to fly off.

" Wait! Wait! " TikTok called. " Can I come with you? Please? I've never seen the flower before! "

' Seriously? ' I thought. " Fine. Okay. "
They smiled and climbed down the building. I wondered how they even got up here in the first place. They're a cat so they'd probably be an expert at climbing.
I looked up again, at where the sun would be.

' What is Internet Culture mad about? '
------
" So it's like.. a cave, in the middle of the forest, and the Flower is there. Don't ask me why. " I explained to TikTok.
I don't even know why the Blue Flower is in a cave when Internet could just keep it in their house or something. It would be more protected that way.

" Ooo. Thats cool! " TikTok said. 
It's been a few hours since we started walking and we could already see the cave in the distance. I wished TikTok could fly, like me, so we could get there faster. The rain had also calmed down.

" We're almost there, finally. " I said, closing my eyes that were already hurting from the wind rapidly blowing into them.
--
I opened my eyes and realised TikTok was gone.

" DAMMIT TIKTOK, WHERE DID YOU GO! " I yelled.

" Ouch.. " They said, lowering their ears. " you don't need to yell. I'm over here! I barely even left you. "

" Oh, sorry.. " I apologized, walking towards them. " Just don't run off please.. "

" Well we're here already. "
We are, somehow. Anytime I start daydreaming as usual time seems to go by faster I guess.
Pushing the bushes surrounding the cave out of the way, I looked towards the entrance, noticing a person laying there with what seemed to be a little white dog. TikTok also noticed them, and slowly started approaching.