9 1 1 [Almost there]

User looked around. The trees around them started becoming less and less, like they were starting to to approach their destination.

" How long till we get there? " He asked.

" Seems like we're almost there.. " XP answered.
They continued on. After a while, they'd managed to stumble apon another place, a landmark of some sorts. A perfectly circular plot of grass that was a brighter green than the grass surrounding it, and, a lot of vines on the floor and the few trees. There was a campfire in the middle, with some logs to sit on.

" What's this place? " Pup asked.

User read the sign. " 'Internet Checkpoint: Rebuilt, by Taia'.. Who's Taia? "
XP shrugged. Nintendo seemed uncomfortable. User decided to not question further and continue walking.
------
Minutes later, there were barely anymore trees, which meant the escape was close.

" There! The cave! " Pup yelled.
The cave was indeed there, in the distance, towering over the remaining trees. For User, this was exciting. Finally, after what felt like months, he would be able to leave this strange place, even if it's the literal Internet, he was still interested whether or not this entire adventure was real. But, the cat's words still resonated with him, making him pretty terrified.
Even if he felt like this, he still had hope, he could leave.