The Home ◉

August 23, 2022

I'm writing this at night. I found this notebook under my bed and decided to give it a shot to write down all the information I learn here. I don't know if this belongs to him, but I hope not.

THE OUTSIDE

The www logo is the planet we live on

The www logo is the planet we live on. Everything digital lives here; Apps, Websites.. and more. A cool place, right? It can also be sentinent.
Anyways, The blue rectangles that you can sometimes see on very dark nights are supposed to be screens from different devices, like PC or mobile. Huh, I never thought how much of a breach of privacy it is, but I guess the person using the device cant see what one is up to anyways. Spots that aren't illuminated means that a device isn't online.
( Extra info: Paper-like things might circle the planet whenever there's news about world events [either in the human world or in this world] or some sort of drama relating to a online figure or anything else. )

------

August 24, 2022

Name - Wur ( Collosoll )Gender - (Boy?)Family - No relatives or family members

Gender - (Boy?)
Family - No relatives or family members. Created by Humans
Created - 2000, job given in 2010.
Role - Keeper, protects the planet. [ while also being the Keeper of Creativity and Originality. ]
Description -
Their name is Wur ( or Collosoll ). They were created only for the reason to destroy the Internet during "The Fire of 2000", but Wur found the place interesting and decided to spare them.
Wur soon realised that they couldn't get out cause the Humans wouldn't let them. After BA's death, Collosoll was given the role of 'Second Protector of the Planet', which then forced them to permanently stay, forever, which they didn't really mind that much anymore. They were also granted the role 'Keeper of Creativity and Originality' ( and to be fair they aren't really doing a good job at it ).
They have the ability to reload the world to its 2010 state ( which means apps and such that came after 2010 will be gone ), and completely destroy the planet and everything living on it ( which also gets rid of anyone's access on the internet ), which makes them WAY more powerful than Internet themself. From what others think, Wur will only destroy the internet, when an absolutely, catastrophic event happens, which thankfully never occurred. What's worse is that Wur might also just do it cause they are tired of the pressure from Internet that keeps telling them what to do. Let's just hope that never happens.