Chapter 2

Going to Akademi on Monday, Ayano decided to scheme how to get rid of Osana. She saw that a girl was nearby her. After asking Info-chan to tell her identity, she realized that it was Raibaru Fumetsu, the previous Martial Arts club leader... and the invincible rival. Approaching Osana threateningly would be a waste of time even if she tried, as Raibaru was but guaranteed to surpass her in any way.

She did notice that a guy was looking at Osana with intent. Kyuji Konagawa. Ayano approached him.

"Do you have a crush on Osana Najimi?" She asked.

"O-oh! I... well, yes... but... I don't know if she would even accept me. If I approach her, I wouldn't even know what to do!" Kyuji said.

"I'll help you" Ayano said.

"You will? Thanks!" Kyuji smiled.

Ayano bought with Info points obtained by photographing people a headset with an earpiece. She presented it to Kyuji.

"Oh... an earpiece?" Kyuji asked.

"I can tell you what to say" Ayano said.

"T-thanks!" Kyuji smiled at Ayano.

She then decided to take some upskirt photos of the gyaru girls Musume Ronshaku and Kashiko Murasaki, and buy with that some info about Osana Najimi, her likes and dislikes.

She then overheard Osana's conversation with Raibaru about the boys she liked.

"...so, what IS your type?" Raibaru asked. "You said you like tans, right?"

"Well, I like glasses, piercings... and if he wears earrings... I just melt!" Osana said. "But looks aren't everything, you know?! He has to be smart. I don't like a guy who is as dumb as a rock!"

Ayano nodded, and then approached Osana.

"Do you need help with anything?" Ayano asked.

"Hmm... well, I lost my phone charm in the hedge maze... and I don't really want to go there again..." Osana said, quietly.

"Don't worry. I'll pick up that charm" Ayano said.

"Really! Thanks!" Osana smiled.

Ayano went to the school's hedge maze and managed to find the phone charm. It was cat-like. While running back to the school plaza, she caught the attention of Shiromi Torayoshi, from the school council, who just looked at her inquisitively.

Then, Ayano gave Osana the charm.

"Oh my gosh, you actually found it! I owe you a big one!" Osana smiled.

Then, Ayano decided to say something good to Osana.

"I love cats, can you relate to that?" Ayano asked.

"Oh, nice! We have that on common" Osana smiled.

"By the way. Someone is waiting you on the fountain at the east garden" Ayano said.

"Really?" Osana asked. "I'm going right there!"

"I'm staying nearby!" Raibaru said.

Ayano then ran to Kyuji to tell him about Osana's tastes.

"Also, she's waiting at the fountain at the east garden" Ayano said.

"Alright, I'll go there!" Kyuji held onto the earpiece.

Ayano followed them and stood behind a tree with her headset. She instructed Kyuji to tell her nice things about her, her hobbies and how nice it was that they didn't belong to any club. It was... acceptable, Osana considered him a nice guy.