Chapter 7

Senpai and Oka Ruto were hanging out, with the Occult Club on tow. Those cowardly pricks as bodyguards... Ayano had no chance to approach Oka lethally.

But she did realize that Oka didn't really have that much fame. If Ayano managed to spread rumours about her, to be bullied far worse than Horuda, perhaps, she could push Oka to...

Was that messed up? Yes. Ayano recognized that pushing someone to kill themselves was a messed up thing to do. But she was ready to do anything for her Senpai.

Or, perhaps, she could use Horuda to murder Oka.

No. A person driven to murder another had an inimaginable strength. Ayano knew that it was likely that there were other rivals to dispose off. Stronger rivals.

Instead, Ayano focused her sights on Kuu Dere. Making friends with her was really easy. Acquiring a sedative and a syringe was far easier.

Drugging Kuu Dere and putting them in an instrument case was far easier.

That week, Ayano spent time torturing Kuu Dere, breaking her mind using their specialized technique, one that preyed on psychological torture and drug use rather than physical.

By Friday, Kuu was ready to go.

(...)

Tachiko was stalking Senpai and Oka, when she saw Kuu Dere, who had been missing all week, walking around in rags, with an uneasy, unhinged step. She approached Oka, grabbed her and, by the horror of everyone there present, she stabbed her multiple times, murdering her. Then, like realizing what had she done, she looked at the knife and stabbed herself, bleeding to death.

"Oka!!! NO!!! Don't do this! Don't die on me, please!" Taro Yamada begged. "OKA!!!"

Tachiko realized that it was Ayano's doing. She had kidnapped Kuu, turned her into a mindslave and... and...!

[Do you intend to do something?] Info-chan texted her.

Tachiko had to make a decision.

TO BE CONTINUED