Chapter 6

How to murder Kizana Sunobu... that was Ayano's actual question for that third week. She wanted her gone for real, as her irritating diva attitude and how she forced Senpai around made her really mad.

So, in order to kill her off, she needed something discreet. Why? Well, just karmic punishment. She believed herself to be so important... then Ayano would make it so no one even noticed her death.

She was spying on Kizana and Senpai reciting some lines at the school plaza, when Kizana sat on the school fountain.

"Eugh! Gross!" Kizana shouted, swatting away an insect.

"What happened?" Senpai asked.

"I don't like insects!" Kizana said.

"Insects are good polinizers" Senpai said. "I like them, they help me with my plants"

"Oh, dear... Anything that touches trash is not worth of being in my vicinity!" Kizana said.

Anything that touches trash, huh...? Well, Ayano wasn't going to let that chance to humilliate her slide. She went to the incinerator area and moved the dumpster a little to the left, opening it as well. Then, she purchased from Info-chan Kizana's darkest secrets. She then went to put a note on her locker. She decided to wait until 3:30 PM, when Kizana would check up her locker, and decided to stalk Kizana, who had gone off to rehearse the play with the Drama Club while Senpai enjoyed some time reading.

(...)

Tachiko found Senpai alone, reading.

"Hi there, Senpai~" Tachiko smiled.

"Oh, hi there, Tachiko!" Senpai smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks" Tachiko was vigilant. If she saw Ayano nearby, she would pretend not to see him.

"What's wrong?" Senpai asked.

"I... well, I'm a bit impatient!" Tachiko lied. She tried to control her feelings, it was just that Senpai's aura... it made her so flustered!

"Okay...?" Senpai said. "This is my favourite book. My sister, Hanako, gave it to me"

"Oh, oh! What is that story?" Tachiko read the name in the cover. "Alright! I know now what to buy in the library!"

"Oh, you like to read?" Senpai asked.

"Yeah. Just like you~" Tachiko smiled.

She really had no real preferences, she did enjoy the act of reading, but she did not have any real favourite books. But now, Dragon Akademy was going to be her favourite book.

"See you later!" Tachiko smiled, going away.

"See you!" Senpai smiled at her. When alone, he sighed, dreamily. "What a girl, really"

"Well, hellooo there!" Tokuto, Kizana's second in command, approached Senpai. "So, do you want to go rehearse the school play or not?"

"I think I'll give it a pass... for now" Senpai smiled.

"Okay!" Tokuto said. "See you later!"

(...)

At 3:30, Kizana found out the note on her locker.

"Perhaps I should meet with them" She said. Then she looked at the hour. "Alright, let's go!"

She came upstairs, to the school rooftop. Someone snuck behind her. She felt herself be pushed against the border.

"What?!" She shouted.

Ayano then pushed her all the way, taking her shoes away. Kizana screamed... and fell right into the dumpster, dying due to the fall. Ayano started to laugh maniacally to calm herself down. She did it! She got rid of Kizana Sunobu! Now she was NOT a threat!

Her club would wait for her to get to the club activities... but she never came.

(...)

On Saturday, Senpai was moping around. Kizana had been so excited to rehearse the play with him, but now... she had dissapeared! Why?

He bumped into someone. She fell to the floor.

"Oh! Are you... okay?" He asked.

"Huh...? Yes. I am fine" The girl whispered. "I am Oka Ruto. We go together to Akademi, I am the leader of the Occult Club. N-nice to meet you"

"The Occult Club?" Senpai asked.

"Y-yes... Your aura... you have something... special. Let's be together. F-for this week a-at least" Oka said.

"OK. It's fine" Senpai smiled.

(...)

Ayano was sent a message by Info-chan. It was the photo of Senpai with another girl.

[Her name is Oka Ruto] Info-chan texted her. [She has developed a crush on your Senpai]

[It doesn't matter. He belongs to me] Ayano texted.

(...)

Megami knew about Ayano and Tachiko's activities. From the two of them, she vastly preferred Tachiko, as her curse was so diminished that her descendance would actually lack a curse.

But Ayano was a threat, and when she was free from her father's grasp, she would erradicate it.

TO BE CONTINUED