Chapter 8

Tachiko made a decision.

[I must comfort Senpai], Tachiko texted to then run towards Senpai. "Senpai! Senpai, don't worry!"

"Tachiko!" Senpai hugged her, crying his eyes out. "Why does this always have to happen?!"

"Don't worry, Senpai. I am here. I am... here" Tachiko said.

Ayano was looking at her. Murder in her eyes. Tachiko felt fear, but with Senpai hugged in her arms... She felt confident that her love would win them all.

(...)

Tachiko decided to stay out of school for a few days, to trick Ayano into thinking that she wasn't in love with Senpai. But she did not have to worry. Ayano suddenly became too preoccupied with getting rid of any woman that tried to approach to Senpai: She befriended Asu Rito and sued Muja Kina and Mida Rana. She made the guidance counselour expell Osoro Shidesu, and matchmade Hanako Yamada, Senpai's sister.

Meanwhile, Tachiko learnt about the jewelry she had acquired. The Miraculouses, magical jewels that gave her superpowers. Even better, one in particular, the Peacock, gave her the power to create Sentimonsters of any type, including humans. After figuring out about her curse, Tachiko had decided to stop the reign of terror of the Aishi curse. Itoko wouldn't have children, and Tachiko and Ayano were competing for the same Senpai.

(...)

Ayano was worried. How would she get rid of Megami Saikou? She was a literal goddess! And didn't even want to date Senpai. All she wanted was for Ayano to not get him! But then, she got texted by Info-chan.

"Get me 100 Info-Points and I'll get rid of Megami for you" Info-chan said.

Acquiring them was easy. Pirating her classmates's phones and completing a bounty was enough. She purchased the service.

[Thank you]

[Just like that? It can't be that easy], Ayano said.

[Oh, but it can. By tomorrow's evening, Megami won't pursue your Senpai any longer], Info-chan texted her.

(...)

Megami, Info-chan and Tachiko were reunited with the rest of the Student Council. It was the first time that Info-chan showed her face to Tachiko.

"We need to talk. About the Aishis" Info-chan said. "As per my calculus, if we let Tachiko date her Senpai, the curse of the Aishi will be no more"

"Genetics kinda work against you, though" Shiromi smiled.

"Yes, indeed. Even if Tachiko and Taro's children do not bear the curse, it is likely that their descendance will do. After all, Ayano's curse is supposedly in full display, even if it's the same generation as Tachiko" Kuromi said.

"Don't worry about it" Tachiko nudged her kwami Duusu to come out of her bag. "I will create a Sentimonster that will bear no curse. I won't have children out of my womb"

"Oh, magic! How wonderful!" Akane smiled.

"It's not magic! It's quantum science!" Duusu said.

"Occult magic. And I am certainly skeptical" Info-chan said.

"Prove that it works!" Aoi shouted.

"Duusu, spread my feathers!" Tachiko transformed into... "I am Shadow Queen!"

She took a feather out of the fan, charged it with energy and used Info-chan's phone and skepticism to make a clone of her.

"And now, I free you from existence" Tachiko snapped his fingers, making the clone go away.

"Curious. So I just have to stop pursuing Taro Yamada?" Megami asked.

"Yes. Tachiko will get rid of Ayano" Info-chan said.

"How will you do it" Megami said.

"She'll just get her comeuppance. I apologize in advance, Megami, but I promise, it will be the last time there is bloodshed in your family's school" Tachiko said.

"You are fierce and devoted. You are still slightly messed up in the head, but you know when a cause is just" Megami said. "I'll make you join the Council in order to repent for your actions"

"Of course, Megami!" Tachiko said, bowing.

"Now, both of you. Leave" Megami said.

Info-chan and Tachiko obeyed. Megami looked at them.

"We could use someone to run the newspaper of Akademi" Megami simply said.

TO BE CONTINUED