Frozen inside without your touch

I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life
Frozen (frozen) inside without your touch
Without your love, darling

Phayu wakes, and looks over at the sweet boy laying next to him with a smile. Rain was finally his. He brushes the hair back from Rain's forehead but frowns at the heat he feels coming off of Rain's skin. To make sure he lays a hand against Rain's neck, the boy is definitely running a fever. He tucks Rain back in and gets dressed for his morning workout. He will let Rain sleep for now and wake him up after he works out for food and to take medicine. He likes the idea of taking care of Rain.

Phayu works out while rerunning every minute of the previous night back through his mind. He doesn't want to forget anything, from Rain asking if he can stand by his side to every kiss they had shared.

Phayu returns to the bedroom, thinking he might let Rain sleep a little longer while he takes a shower. To his surprise though the bed is empty. Phayu calls out, "Rain? Are you awake yet?" He glances around realizing the bedroom and bathroom are empty. Rain wasn't downstairs either. Had he left? Phayu says with a grin, "I won't let you run away! That chance was lost long ago." Rain had said that he belonged to Phayu and Phayu was going to make him stick to that vow.

Phayu tries to call Rain, but the boy isn't answering his phone. Phayu takes a shower and decides to just go to Rain's house. Since he was sick odds are that's where Rain went to. Besides it's time to meet Rain's parents and let them know he will be around as the good senior he is.

Phayu takes an immediate liking to Rain's mother. Judging from the way she tells him to call her mama the feeling is mutual.

Rain's Mama leads him up the stairs and says, "This is the room. I don't know what he went to do last night, but after he came back, he had a high fever. I already gave him medication and let him rest."

Phayu could tell her exactly what Rain did last night, but that's not for parent's ears. Phayu keeps his best poker face on and says, "Thank you so much, Mama, for letting me visit Nong."

Rain's Mama says, "I should be the one thanking you. I've heard of your name for a while now. I must thank you for helping Rain ever since his car broke down. Go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be downstairs." So Rain had been talking about him at home, that thought makes Phayu happy.

Phayu thanks her and Rain's mama leaves him to visit Rain alone.

Rain sits up when he sees Phayu enter, "Phi, how did you come in here?"

Phayu is a little annoyed at this, "Your mom let me come up here."

Rain says in surprise, "But how can she let you come up?"

Phayu says, "And why can't I come here?" Did Rain really think Phayu would just let him go?

Rain says, "Why do you sound so fierce with me?"

Does Rain really not know why Phayu is upset with him? "So why did you run away from me?"

Rain says, "I didn't run away from you. I noticed that you were busy. So... I didn't want to disturb you."

Phayu says, "You said that you didn't run away. So why didn't you pick up my calls? Don't you know that I am worried? You had a fever this morning, so I let you sleep in. But you suddenly disappeared. What would I do if you had an accident? You don't understand my feelings, do you, Rain?" There is it, that insecurity that had been growing in the back of Phayu's mind ever since he had come back to find Rain gone.

Rain says, "I'm sorry. I didn't do it on purpose. I took medication and inadvertently fell asleep. It wasn't my intention not to pick up your calls. It's the truth."