Chapter 8

—Start of Chapter—

After the long day, I decided to take a warm bath to treat myself. There were still a few hours before the next battle since they needed to set up a special arena for the next round. I take my clothes into the bathroom and get into the warm water that I prepared earlier. "Ahhh... now this is much better." I relax in the warm tub until I notice another presence in the bathroom. "Lord Loki... It's rude to enter a lady's bathroom, mostly when they're still naked and in the bathtub." "HAHA! How did you notice me?" I say you in the window reflection," I say as I turn towards him. "Please leave. I am in the middle of a bath."

Loki lands on the ground after staying afloat for a while. "I don't think I will, what will you do?" I simply stare at him with a deadpan expression and say, "Kick you out." "Wow~ so scary~," Loki says with a sarcastic voice. He begins walking towards me and leans down just enough that our faces are barely touching. "I noticed you were acting strange recently, like... carrying those strange empty bottles around." "Those were memorials of the dead competitors. I merely wanted to show them the battles even if they were dead." Loki looked at me with confusion in his eyes, clearly not understanding what I was saying. Good.

"Whatever, let's focus on something else right now... like..." He says as he begins to look down at my chest. Luckily I was leaning against the tub so he did not see too much. "How perverted Lord Loki. I would appreciate it if you did not look at my body like that." Loki's face turns into a creepy grin as he leans closer to my neck. "And how could I resist your body? Are you a succubus?" "How rude! Comparing me to a demon, and a lustful one at that." He kisses my neck and gives me a love bite before leaning back once again. "There we go! Now that'll let everyone know you're mine~" I grab on his cloak, pulling him in close to where he kissed my neck. "You really thought this could claim me so easily? You'll have to try harder." Loki's face twists with excitement and lust. "How tempting maid," he says as he leans in to give me another hickey but I block him with my hand. "No can do. I am not interested in you Lord Loki. You simply aren't my type." Loki quickly leans back with an offended look on his face before saying, "Then who should I turn into? Thor? Poseidon? Hercules? Buddha? Apollo? I heard Apollo's very popular with the ladies." I give him a mocking face as I laugh. "I can't believe you need to change your appearance just to get a girl to sleep with you. How pitiful." Before Loki can retort my remark, a knock interrupts us. "Tsk... I'll be back maid. You'll pay for what you just said," Loki says as he creates a portal and disappears. I quickly put on a bathrobe to greet the guest at my door.

"Hello? How may I help you?" I say as I open the door to see Hercules. "Oh! Greetings Lord Hercules," I say with a smile, "What brings you here?" Hercules seems to be shocked by my appearance and tries to look away. "O-oh... um... now that I think about it, it's not important..." I tilt my head in confusion as I ask one more time. "Are you sure?" Hercules turns to me with a smile and says, "Yeah... sorry to bother you at such an... awkward time. I'll leave now-" Hercules pauses as his eyes land on something. I look at him with confusion until he suddenly grabs my shoulders with a worried expression. "Y/n! Who gave you that... that... that love bite?!" My shoulders stiffen as I remember what happened earlier. "A-ah... about that..." I sweat as I try to think of an excuse before inwardly smirking, thinking of a way to use this to my advantage. "Um... could you come in first, Lord Hercules?" He sighs as he agrees and awkwardly stands in the middle of my room. I giggle as I invite him to sit next to me on the bed. "Earlier, Lord Loki suddenly appeared in the bathroom when I was showering and... he gave me this love bite. I was even naked in the tub and he was going to do more before you knocked. Honestly, I should be thanking you now for that so... Thank you, Lord Hercules." I made sure to say the summary in a pitiful voice and I took a peak at Hercules's expression.

He suddenly grabs my hand and his expression is super serious and scary, but I know it's not directed to me. "How dare he do that to an innocent lady?! So disgraceful!!!" I give Hercules a soft expression as I hold his hand in mine. "Oh, Lord Hercules... I was so scared... could you um... do something to help me feel better?" Suddenly, all of the anger on his face disappears and gets replaced with a soft blush. "O-oh uh... what could I do to help... Y/n?" I lean closer to him as I say, "Maybe by... getting rid of his love bite with... yours?" Hercules gulps down a clump of saliva as his cheeks redden even more. "I-if that is what you wish then... I will."

Hercules leans to my neck as he kisses the same spot where Loki did and gives me a love bite of his own. Instead of stopping, he continues onto the other side of my neck and moves downward. He pushes me down onto the bed and before continuing, he asks, "May I continue?" I give him a big smile as wrap my arms around his neck to kiss him. "Yes," I whisper before giving him another kiss. Hercules deepens the kiss and starts using his tongue. He then moves down to the visible parts of my breast as his hand begins gliding up my leg. Soon enough, he takes off my robe and admires my body before continuing. I moan as he begins to explore more of my body. "Are you sure this is ok? Don't you want to save your energy for the battle?" I ask as Hercules takes off his armour. "If it's for you, then I would do anything in the world to help." I smiled gently at him as I to the bottles that were on the table. I could see the lights all shaking ferociously and I couldn't help but give a quick smirk before focusing back on Hercules. "Oh my..." I say as I stare at Hercules's 'heavenly pillar'. "This may hurt a bit," Hercules says as he grabs my waist.

—End of Chapter —