Honeymoon Week (4/4) [M]

The manager guided them towards their reserved igloo house !!" It feels so divine !" Jungkook smiled playfully and scooped the jumping baby bear in his arms ! Jk and Jungguk followed the giggling duo, adoration evident in their eyes.

Time Skip

"Lets go"
"Lesh g-gwoo" 

Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are hugging the hell out of each other and cherishing the view of the ice castle which they recently visited, Jungkook and Jungguk made sure no one will interrupt their delightful moment and emptied the entire place for some hours. Jungkook flashed Taehyung a radiant grin before letting his little self rest for some time

"The weather is comforting and chilly," Jk hummed agreeing with Jungguk 

Taehyung made a small snowball and intentionally sprinted it towards a giggling Jungguk ! The ball squashed into pieces catching the attention of his husbands, and there it goes- a funny snow ball competition with Jungguk and Jungkook being on one team and Jk and Taehyung on the other.

The glass like pieces of snow mirrored the cheerful faces of the couple ! Jk took a deep,steadying breath before approaching his cute husband 

"Well, now we want to take you somewhere and its definitely gonna be a surprise but this time there won't be any blindfold since my princess doesn't like it" a smile involuntarily surfaces on Jk's lips ! He leans in and plants a gentle kiss on Taehyung's forehead

Taehyung nodded innocently, his eyes sparkled knowing Jeon Triplets' surprises are no joke. As soon as they entered the car, Taehyung sinked heavily onto the seat, its been a long tiring day.

Holding the cute bear in his embrace, Jk kissed the top of his head whispering gently,"Sleep bubba, we will wake you up when we reach there" ! Taehyung nodded slightly letting his head rest on his husband's shoulder and submerging himself in the dreamland of soothing memories~

The shivering winter breeze,the snowfalls kissing the fields and trees so gently, the brittle snow flakes resonating the spirits of winter ! The triplets' softly gazed at the fluff-ball sleeping with closed eyes, puffed out cheeks,lips jutted to form an adorable pout which flutters their emotions with euphoria ~

"Wake up love we are already here," Jk slowly caressed the sleeping boy's petite waist breaking his deep slumber. The smaller male whimpers cutely pouting at the sudden disturbance,"L-let me sweep Koo" ! "Okay fine then I will tell the driver to drive you back to the igloo" 

"No no Taetae is awake, don't tease me you meanie," Taehyung glared cutely at Jk folding his arms against his chest looking like a fucking adorable meal to the elder ! "Fine lets make our cuddly bear happy then !" 

Taehyung's mouth left wide open, his eyes screaming,"Heavenly" at the realistic view ! His soft, Bambi eyes just popped out of the socket.