Tiredness

"Stop biting them love. They are ours to bite, ravish and destroy!" a husky growl left Jk's lips eyeing the petite male lying beneath him, whimpering and moaning like a mess, their dirty mess. He growled loudly when someone pulled Taehyung towards his naked body,"F-Fuck" Jungguk grunted in pleasure, crashing his naked body along with his husband's. Rubbing their lower parts in friction Taehyung moaned loudly,"G-Guk a-aghh s-slow d-down a-ahh."

Jungkook smirked looking at the fluffy chest going up and down due to the abnormal pleasure being provided to his uncovered body."W-Wanna touch h-hubby!" Taehyung demanded in-between his needy moans, his luscious lips awakening the raging beasts inside them. "You can't love and this is your punishment. Your punishment for seducing us while we were working," Jungkook growled dominantly caressing the delicious meaty thighs of Jeon Taehyung!

Lascivious moans resonated through the soundproof walls of the couple's bedroom as they continued abusing their husband passionately. 

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 

Four bare figures wrapped around the plain white sheets remained in their placid slumber until a shrill loud ringtone echoed inside the room. Jk groaned roughly turning to the other side with closed eyes,"fuck!" picking up the call he rested his head against the pillow.

𝗞𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗼𝗼
Good morning sir
I apologize for calling you so early but I needed to inform that today we will require everyone's presence within 7 a.m including Taehyung sir also for the upcoming meeting
Sir Jungkook will be leading today's meeting so it will not require your and Jungguk sir's presence but we will have a staff meeting for discussing about the ways to proceed with the deal with Mr Mickeal

𝗝𝗸
Okay, we will be there soon
Get everything ready by then

Kyungsoo mumbled an 'okay' and hanged up leaving a frustrated Jk. The elder male spared a glance towards the three sleeping figures and groaned internally at his cursed fate for being the one to have this unpleasant habit of being affected by every single noise, such a weak yet sensible sleeper! 

He trails his thumb softly over Taehyung's cheeks imaging the luckiest himself to get such an innocent yet sexy husband. "Wake up love, we gotta go!" Jk mumbled in his rough morning voice sending chills through Taehyung's spine. The fluffy ball stirred in his sleep trying to get rid of the strong grip by his other husband who held him so protectively. Jk smirked internally gazing at the two sleepy faces on the bed and took the alarm setting it after 10 minutes in its highest volume and left after picking up his sleepy cute wifey in his arms.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

"HYUNG STOP THAT FUCKING PIECE OF NOISE"
"DON'T SHOUT LIKE A CROW WITH THYROID"
"AHH MY EARS WILL BLEED TO DEATH"
"I WILL SHOOT THAT USELESS PIECE OF PLASTIC"

And then the shouts continued entertaining the giggling and smirking males downstairs.

Taehyung huffed, puffing out his chubby cheeks,"Taetae wants attention but his muscle bunnies are busy giving all of their attention to those non-living pieces of papers. How should Taetae punish them Mr Bottle?" Jk chuckled huskily when his adorable husband puckered out his lips and complained to the water bottle he is holding for Jk to drink after he completes his push-ups.