Taehyung's Tantrums

"Thereby I announce Mr Jeon Jk, Mr Jeon Jungguk and Mr Jeon Jungkook free from all the illegitimate business, irrelevant allegations and conjectures of the government." 

There sat the three enigmatic mafia kings possessing the entire world, the uncountable wealth, the government and most certainly, their husband! 

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐬' 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"I can't be any more proud of you sons," Mr Jeon remarked with his still gaze on the LED screen! Jk and Jungguk shrugged off internally while Jungkook nodded a little-

"No, no and nooo ~ I want my banana milkshake and its final," here comes the tiny bear bearing an adorable pouty face, one of his hand clutching the phone tightly and the other one is being swayed childishly letting Jungguk's hoodie cover his right arm fully. 

Without sparing a glance at others he threw the phone on an empty sofa and claimed the lap of the eldest triplet

Without sparing a glance at others he threw the phone on an empty sofa and claimed the lap of the eldest triplet. "Hmm, sho warm," Mr Jeon sighed switching of the television and left from there to give the couple some space. Jk hugged the small body closer to his chest who snuggled without complaining, Jungguk scooted closer towards his sleepy husband and started to stroke his hair strands tenderly and Jungkook worriedly knelled down infront of Jk and started to massage their love's tender fingers. "Are you okay bub? You seem so tired nowadays-"

"TAETAE ISH FINE. NOW STOP TALKING AND TAKE CARE OF ME MEANIE HUBBIES," a fierce little tiger is what everyone present in the living room thought of. An unfeigned smile crept on their somber countenance.

Jk chuckled softly recalling the recent incidents whereas deep worry washes over Jungguk and Jungkook's cold facade contemplating about the same! 

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Irritation irks Taehyung's already sour mood when a tiny living creature bites his index finger sharply. "Waeeeeeee-," loud cries erupted inside the fine, extravagant walls of the couple's mansion alerting all the breathing beings. 

"LOVE"
"PETAL"
"BABY"

The three mafia kings almost appeared within a matter of second, Taehyung getting hurt doesn't only pain him solely, it hurts his three Amores even more! Lets just assume as if nothing severe happened completely ignoring the fact that the elder males ordered their men to sanitize the entire mansion including the garden and entrance area making sure not a single insect is still breathing! 

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟏 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐨