Chapter 4: Party crasher

I'm gonna stop using Pov's btw

"What's your name?" After the events that happened not even 24 hours ago, everyone was in the drop pod. V was chained up to a chair, N was trying to comfort her but was ignored again. Uzi was standing on the other chair, arms crossed, waiting for the strange third party to answer.

They had just shown up half way through the fight, incapacitated J which saved Uzi, helped N out and helped them gain the upperhand in the few seconds they arrived. They were WAY taller than everyone else in here. Uzi was 4 '2, the murder trio, now duo, averaged around 4' 11.

This guy was SIX FOOT TWO. They towered over everyone, even Uzi who was still standing on that chair. It was intimidating to Uzi but she had just faced off against Murder Drones, a tall drone ain't that scary. The giant among shorties lifted the hood off their head showing it off.

A security camera like head, leather neck and a big glowing optic lens. The red eye focused on Uzi, like it was staring into her very soul. She felt her sins crawl up her spine when they leaned in closer.

Now mere inches away, Uzi's visor showed a small sweatbead. N was on edge while was on the edge of her seat, what will this metal cyclops do?

Shoot that goth bitch until she bleeds to death? RIP her head off for fun?! OH WHAT WILL THEY D-

"My name is Pathfinder, by my friends call me Pathfinder!" The tall drone suddenly hopped back and introduced themself. A hand stretched out in front of them towards Uzi as their cloak opened slightly, showing a big smiley face on the screen in their chest.

"Nice to meet you friends!"

.

.

.

"U-uhh, hi?" This giant drone who towered over everyone, with a red piercing eye and carrying serious firepower was... really friendly? Why were they so friendly?! Everyone was expecting something more deep and scary, not a voice that sounded so upbeat. It was rather anticlimactic...

Uzi took his hand but Pathfinder was more energetic, gripping rather hard and shaking harder. After Uzi felt like her arm was going to rip off, Pathfinder walked over to N with a smile on his screen and patted his shoulders.

"I recognize your voice! you're the one who stuck in that closet." Pathfinder said, N eyes widened at the drone in front of him. This was the worker drone that saved him! At least he thinks they're a worker... Just as N was about to say something.

"PFFFT HAHAHAHAHA." V went ahead and ruined the moment. N was flustered to say the least. Uzi couldn't help but stifle a laugh as well.

"Y-YOU'RE SAYING THAT THIS IDIOT ACTUALLY GOT LOST HAHA AND GOT LOCKED IN A CLOSET!" V yelled, her laughter becoming infectious to Uzi who also started laughing.

"N did you really get lost?" Uzi questioned with a chuckle. N was blushing hard from embarrassment, Pathfinder was just standing there by N. After a while, N finally mustered up an answer for them.

.

.

.

"no..." N softly spoke with the volume of a kitten.

This caused the two to once again start howling in laughter at N's meek response, with N himself blushing yellow more. Pathfinder just patted his back.

Timeskip

After an hour of talking, the sun had finally fallen down. The main topic being Pathfinder; where he was from, which company made, what he has done so far, etc.