Chapter 13: Chaperoning!

Pathfinder stared out the bus window with glee, the bus violently rocking around as the trees blurred together. He sat eagerly next to Uzi right at the back as the bus driver shouted out instruction to the bus. Should the driver even be on the roof?

The student voices were loud and talking about all sorts of things, mainly what they were going to be doing at this camp or why they're even going. Their chatter filled the bus with life, it was a loud but familiar background noise for him.

Unknown to the MRVN, Uzi was burying her beanie into her face in embarrassment due to his incredibly childish behaviour at the moment. Almost everyone on the bus, except Teach, were taking glancing at him at and how out of place he was compared to the young drones inside. With them staring at Pathfinder also meant some were staring at her. 

However they were looking at her way less than Pathfinder so Uzi wasn't sure if she should be thankful or insulted. then again she was use to this lack of attention, or friends.

But to Uzi's amusement, the bus hit a small bump which knocked over the students looking and not sittin in their sits correctly, pretty sure one of them hit the roof. Their loud groans of pain and ache put a smile on Uzi's face.

The bus doors opened and the teacher was the first one out, followed by a magenta eyed student that was certainly tripping the hell out. As well as tripping over and getting a face full of snow.

Uzi stepped off the bus while taking a deep breath, looking around her surroundings. Snow, annoying classmate, snowy trees and potential clues about an eldritch horror, normal forest shit.

Uzi's beanie went over her visor suddenly as a hand placed itself atop her head and gave her a few pats. Surprised and annoyed, Uzi quickly shoved the hand off before readjusting her favourite headwear. Looking next to her, Uzi shot Pathfinder with one of her fabled glares.

Pathfinder in return let his screen flash his fabled smilely face as he gave her a thumbs up. 

Uzi just frowned before turning away and walking off to a wooden sign, leaving behind a confused Pathfinder who looked towards the bus driver(rider?) who watched the small interaction between them. He just gave a shrug before turning his attention to his bus as its engine rumbled a bit.

Pathfinder's screen lit up with a gray question mark.

"Is it what I'm wearing?" Pathfinder openly thought out loud as he gently pulled his collar, looking down at his shirt. Sporting a bright orange open hawaiian shirt as well as a white cap atop his head, it even had a cute little prowler on the front! Now although pathfinder's chose of clothing is a bit off for the snowy environment, he did see Uzi's teacher wearing very similar clothing. When the two first saw each other, they gave quick nods and nothing more, a gesture of respect.

"Uh, teacher? What is this field trip." Braidon "kindly" asked.

The teacher didn't bother looking at him as he just continued setting up his seat on the snowy rooftop, how he got up there, well that's up to you. 

"Yeah, Uzi's dad suggested this." The teacher sorta nodded his head towards Pathfinder who was standing behind the group of drones. All of the students turned around, half expecting Khan to be standing there, to see... Pathfinders mid-section.

Looking up, most realized that it was the stranger that was chilling next to that one purple kid. Almost all of them started talking about the tall drone, apart from the few that remember him.

"Did you see how tall that guy is!?" "Why is this drone here?" "How tall do you think they are?" "Who's father is that again?" "Wish my dad was still with my mum..." "Are they chaperoning?"