11. Bondita's Decision

Sumati: Bondita why are you going for class today. That day in the evening you come home being drenched in rain (after meeting with Anirudh). Then you got a fever. You just missed your class for 2 days. No need to go today. You take rest. And also in the evening we have to go RC mension. Beta take rest. Don't tired yourself.

Bondita : maa,, I am okay. I missed my classes I have to collect note from doel. And I will go there from my class.

Sumati : are you crazy?? You will go there from institute. NO,,, then don't need to go for classes. I am not agree.

Bondita: okay, okay I will come home fast. Then we will go there all along. Plzz ma lemme go.
Bondita (pov): I am feeling suffocating. I need to share my feeling. Only Doyel and Sameer can help me.

Sumati: okay go, but you have to come back quickly.

Bondita: okay.
Then Bondita left for her class.

Later in institute canteen bondita share everything with doyel and Sameer. And crying her heart out. Sameer feeling frustrated on Anirudh. Because of him she is crying. But he can't do anything. And doel trying to claim her down.

Sameer: look Bondu don't cry for them who don't care about you. And do what you want. Don't pressure yourself.

Doyel: haa, bondu. We can just advice you. And we will say cancel it. But you have to take decision. Don't cry.

Seeing bondita sad sameer say cheerily,,

Doyel!! do you know bondita never bunked her classes. Let us help her today to do that.

They are running toward main road. Bondita isn't agree to do that. But any how doyel made her to do that. They about to cross the institute boundary from the behind where have no camera at that time a guard come there. They hurriedly run from there.

Sameer stand a cab. They goes to city mall. They laughing uncontrollably. Sameer feel relieved seeing laughing bondita.

Doyel: Sameer maybe someone like this adventure.

Bondita (while laughing): haaa,, guys it's so fun to do that. I like this adventure. Thank you Sameer for this new experience.
Soon they reached the mall.

First they go to playing zone. They firstly ride in rollercoaster and then other rides. Then they go to the physical activity side. In there they go to the jumping house, laser maze.
Then they go to the Arcade game side. They play Rambo then Bondita and doyel go on love sports. Bondita and doyel dancing as shown on the screen. Then they go to AR/VR side. They are doing lots of fun. At that time bondita's ma called her to come home fast.

Bondita: I have to go now. Thanks for making me laugh. I love you guys.
Then she hugged them and come out from there. Sameer is looking at her

Doyel : you should confess your feeling toward bondita.

Sameer surprisingly looking at doyel...

Doyel: dumboo,, not only you also bondita. But what can we do? That will happen what written on fate.

Here,,,,
Bondita reached her home. They are ready and waiting for her. Hurriedly bondita got ready.

She wear a soft pink color Anarkali. Bondita don't put any make up. But sumati made her wear Kajal, bindi, lipstick and some ornaments. They set off to go RC mension.

After one and half hour later their car stop in front of their building. Bondita guides them toward their flat.

They saw beside their designed gate a gorgeous name plate. It's made with black color glass on it with glitter Gold color cursively written "RC mension". Arvind press the bell. Though The camera Subhra saw them.