17. First Night !!

Bondita's pov,,,

Afsa took me to her room. Then I got fresh and had a meal..

After the meal i drift to sleep...

In the afternoon afsa woke me up that the makeup artist had arrived. Then i sat in front of the mirror. They started their work............

I am checking that I am looking okay or not in this gorgeous white gown. It is perfectly fitting my body with an uncountable button in the back.

"Evil eyes off,,, you are looking like a fairy,,, said Subhra ma. I smiled at her compliment.

"didn't I say the same vabi??said afsa.

"okay, if you are ready then let's go,, everyone already got into the car." said Subhra ma.

"ok," i replied..

Afsa helped me to get in the car.

Then I saw him. He is already sitting inside the car. Drive started the car.
°
°
°
°
°
°
This road just takes half an hour to reach the reception venue.

But we are stuck here for more than one and a half an hour. I am getting irritated and on top of that he is behaving like he is sitting alone in the car.

like I don't exist for him,, hummhh. 😒

"Rakshash babu"

Subhra ma called him and said they already reached the venue. And asked When will we reach there?

he said it will take 20-25 minutes to get there.

Then he again got involved with his phone.

I also take out my phone. Last i used it yesterday night to accept the collaboration post. His team posted our wedding pic from his Instagram I'd.

So firstly i open my Instagram. gizzz So many notifications.

Anirudh_R_Chowdhury and Bondita_Das.

Liked by binita

Liked by binita.das and 4,67,89,657 other

Anirudh_R_Chowdhury  New beginning ❣️

But my eyes got stuck in a notification. It says "Anirudh_R_Chowdhury" started following you.

"ohhh my god,," i whispered and started patting my heart.

My fan girl heart is screaming and dancing in happiness. My wife heart is also happy. I smiled delightly and look outside.

Anirudh's pov,,,

After talking with mom i again get involved with phone.

The car is start moving..

suddenly she mumbled something and start patting her heart. Then she smiled and looked outside...

She is in her own world smiling and reacting.