Neighbours

Jennie

I sat on the rocking chair on my front porch; twirling the glass of fresh lemonade in my hand. I watched my new neighbor, Lisa; eyes thirsting over the beads of sweat trickling down her chiseled abs.

My hands moved on their own, my palms resting over the polka dotted fabric that covered my thighs. My body softened into the wooden chair, gripping the chubbiness of your thighs; wishing it was Lisa.

My tongue rolled over my lips unknowingly, watching closely as she stretched her biceps; the thick muscles flexing in the sun. I felt disgusting thirsting over a woman- other than my husband. I'm not attracted to women, but something about Lisa draws me to her. I heard rumors about her have the male part, and it got me wondering.

But, all I could think about was sweet revenge. The image of my husband screwing another girl was drilled into the deepest parts of my brain; burning my eyes every time I thought about it.

I wondered how she was in bed; wondering if she could fuck me better than my husband ever could. The thought of me creaming around her cock made my body temperature rise; the dampness between my legs growing as the illusions of Lisa kept replaying in my mind.

I watched her set aside the weed wacker; pulling the beige-colored shirt off her shoulders, wiping it down her defined abs- collecting any sweat droplets. I gulped down my lemonade, nearly creaming at the sight of her.

Without thought, I stood up. I made my way over to my white fence, hoping it was close enough for Lisa to hear me. I wore a virtuous smile, moistening my pink lips. "Hello, Lisa." I said above my normal tone.

Lisa looked over at me, a gracious smile spreading across her beautiful face. "Jennie, It's nice to see you again."

The way she said my name made me weak in the knees; my knee-length polka-dotted dress just barely covering my buckling knees. "I know you're probably hot with all this manual labor, would you like a fresh cup of lemonade?"

A sweet smile wiped over Lisa's face, "I'd love some, babe."

-

I stood on my tippy toes, reaching for one of the many glass cups I had. Lisa sat behind the kitchen island, snickering softly as she watched me struggle. "Need some help?" She asked, that husky voice making me shudder.

"Nope. Just sit and relax." I said sweetly, closing the wooden cabinet; placing the glass cup on the counter. I opened the refrigerator door, reaching for the fresh pitcher of lemonade.

I poured a decent amount in the pint glass, leaving the pitcher on the counter. "Here ya go, Lisa." I said, setting the cup in front of her.

Lisa gulped down the confectionary lemonade, sucking her teeth as she set the cup back down. She wiped off the excess juice with the white napkin; licking her lips to savor the taste. I chuckled humbly, reaching for the half-empty pitcher; offering Lisa another glass.

"I'm all good. We should probably save some for your husband." Lisa chuckled, balling up the stained napkin, placing it on the pure marble countertops.

I nibbled on my bottom lip, staring blankly ahead of me. Such a simple statement made my thick nerves twist in my stomach, the imagine of my husband and his assistant poisoning my brain stems.

My shoulder puffed up, my chest rising as I inhaled sharply. I felt my throat swell up, my tweaked out emotions gradually getting the best of me. The tips of my fingers pinched the ruffled fabric, the knuckles of my hands turning white from my tight grip.