My Twin Sister's Wife

Requested. This is for you vanilla_chocolate020 I hope you'll like it! :)

Dyanne

Los Angeles, California

I laid on my bed, sensually tracing the path of my fingertips along the contours of my torso, savoring each deliberate movement. My gaze intensified as it fixated on a captivating photograph, a gift from my twin sister, her alluring wife, sent just a few days prior. My tantalizing fingers glide effortlessly towards my lacy lingerie, delicately caressing the waistband, seeking the pulsating clit. With an intoxicating touch, I succumbed to the intoxicating waves of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Lisa." I moaned out as my back arched slightly to the rhythm of my fingertips gliding up and down through my wet folds. My fingers delicately played with my clit, and the other slightly choking my own neck. My mouth hung open and my eyes were barely able to stay open as my hips unintentionally began to thrust into my own hand.

My hand picked up speed and the white hot burning feeling was starting in the pit of my stomach. "Baby cum for me right now, cum in my panties so I can give you a new pair to jack off in" Imagining it was Lisa who was whispering those dirty words to me.

Her hands make me feel good.

her tongue lapping me all up.

Her cock slipping in and out of me, practically fucking the sleep away from me and herself.

I was nearing my high, my hand began to ache so I paused my movements. I grabbed a firm pillow from my bedside and propped myself on my knees. Stuffing the pillow in between my thighs, I sat down and arched in order to start moving my hips against the fabric nicely, by now I was picking up pace and grinding onto the pillow with full force and intent to cum.

My hair was a mess, and I was a sweaty flustered mess. I just needed to cum. Soft moans escaped my mouth louder with each grinding of my hips to the plush pillow. My brows furrowed and my mouth opened slightly as I couldn't keep my orgasm back any longer. It rang through my whole body as I squeezed my thighs shut, bucking my hips to ride it out, "Oh, Lis..."

-

Seoul, South Korea

Not being able to endure any longer, I made the decision to fly back to Seoul. Decided to leave my work behind just for a couple days as I saw this as a golden opportunity, my one and only chance to catch a fleeting glimpse of Lisa. My twin sister, Jennie, and our mother will be on a short vacation, and this was my chance to get to Lisa. Despite the guilt and the betrayal, I couldn't resist the pull of my sister's captivating gaze, her alluring lips, and her mesmerizing eyes. The intense desire have her cock inside me has become overwhelming, and I can no longer deny the longing within me.

As I sat in the cab, the thought of her large cock inside me was immense. I crossed my legs tightly, anticipating for that moment as the minutes passed. As we rounded the corner, my heart skipped a beat, and a wave of comfort washed over me. There it was, the sight of those well-known steps leading up to the grand, crimson door. A sigh of relief escaped my lips, carrying with it all the tension that had been building up inside me.  I frantically rummaging through my purse some change as I forcefully shove the money towards the driver Ignoring his pleas for my change, I hurriedly made my exit, my mind consumed by a whirlwind of emotions.

My heart raced as I stood still, feeling the weight of the moment. I inhaled deeply, savoring the anticipation that filled the air. With trembling hands, I reached under the welcome mat and retrieved the precious keys. Jennie had told me of where they kept their emergency key a couple of months back. Thank you for Jennie.