Late Hours (Part 3)

Lisa watched Jennie under her, her daring eyes looked up into hers, following her. Lisa took a step nearer to Jennie's bed; her shins slightly touched her bedsheets. Lisa's breath grew huskier as she fought her desire to take her right then and there. The skin on his face began producing sweat as Lisa thought through this whole situation. Was she really going to finger-fuck a member? Jennie? The shy, quiet, but fierce member that had never hesitate to throw her into the walls hard using her little hands and all her might, that most of the time caused her a bruised shoulder. Holy hell.

Lisa's eyes swept down the entire of Jennie's figure; wrapped tightly in a spaghetti crop-top that ended just mildly above her belly button, giving her access to the milky skin of her slim waist. Masked gaze moved lower, taking in the black lacey panties she had on, with the glimpse of the moonlight shine she could see the glittery cum rolling down the inside of her thighs. She smirked, she really had fun thinking about me.

Lisa bent down to Jennie's ear, whispering softly "Alright Nini," she blew hot breath into her ear, making her sucked in a breath.

Lisa smiled watching her reaction, "Let's see how much fun you had," her fingertips grazed her thighs softly, and she could feel the goosebumps she got from her touch.

Lisa bit her lower lip to contain herself from letting her control went haywire. Her lips touched the skin behind her ear, her two forefingers moved up on the inside of her thighs until they reached her core. Her super wet core. Lisa chuckled, "Ah, you're so wet, princess," she rubbed her and heard her winced.

Lisa moved her head to look into her face and fuck, she almost pushed her control right then. Jennie was biting her lower lip, trying so hard to contain her whimpers in, trying so hard to beg for her to go fast, trying so damn hard from just grabbing her forearms and just ride her fingers.

Lisa kept her mouth in a straight line, showing her she had gone serious; she didn't wait any more seconds and slipped her two fingers into her panties. Her middle finger swiftly entered her, so easily because she was already so wet.

A rugged breath escaped from Lisa's mouth; she was still trying to not let out any sounds. She was so competitive. She didn't want to admit how she was so close to pushing her over the edge. She was still trying to maintain control in this situation.

That was it. Lisa will make her moan. She wanted to hear that beautiful melodic sound again. And this time, it will be because of her. His fingers. Not her damn vibrator.

Lisa landed her right knee on her bed, next to her, her left hand pulling Jennie in by the waist to her hips. The delicious mild rub against Lisa's erection had her rolled her eyes and Jennie gasped at the feeling, her eyes glanced up to her in shock.

"What? You're surprised that I'm turned on by this?" Lisa laughed lightly and her index finger pressed on her clit as she watched Jennie winced and closed her thighs. "Ah-ah, Nini, no closing your thighs,"

Lisa's left hand grabbed Jennie's left thigh, she pulled it open and blocked the space using her left knee. Her middle finger began moving in and out of her, rapidly. The finger on her clit went lower and entered her, her thumb started rubbing on her clit.

Lisa's fingers continued doing wondrous things to her, she grinned as she watched Jennie's hands grabbed Lisa's waist and rested Jennie's forehead on her chest, her breathing heavy. Lisa stroked her harder, moving in and out faster, focusing more to bring her to the edge. Lisa could feel her muscles tightened around her fingers and she knew she was close.

Lisa traced her skin down to her neck, soft kisses were placed, her voice dropped an octave as she whispered, "Come on, Nini,"

Jennie whimpered, her teeth biting her lip until she could take it no more. Her hips moved forward, quick. She began riding Lisa's fingers. Her fingers on Lisa's waist tightened as she pushed forward deep into her. Her pants were the only sound heard in her dark room, besides the watery sound of her fingers piston in out of her.

Lisa took notice of Jennie's bold move and cursed mentally. She picked up her pace, her thumb circling her clit, her two fingers curled in just right and hit that very spot. Jennie let out a small shriek at that, her eyes widened.

Lisa left traces of her lips on her skin down to her shoulder, her left hand raised above toward Jennie's breast. Her thumb touched her perky clothed nipple, playing with it. Her palm squeezing the side of her breast, and her warm breath kissing her jaw, so, so, close to her lips. Lisa pulled away just enough to stare deep into her dark, filled with need eyes.

"Come now, Jennie," at the serious deep tone of her voice, she fell over the edge.

Jennie moaned out loud in Lisa's chest, pants after pants, as her fingers were still stroking her in the wetness of her fresh cum running out of her down to the inside of her thighs. Her legs trembled at the sensation; her feet curled into the bed. "Lisa," she breathed.

"Mmm, yes princess?" Lisa pulled her hand out of her panties and brought it up to her face. Her forefingers split away from each other and Jennie watched how her thick juice in Lisa's hands separated, rolling down to her wrist.

Crimson red flamed Jennie's cheeks having to witness that. Her legs gave up on her and she fell sitting on her bed.

"Told you I could make you come so hard you will start trembling," Lisa stared at Jennie, a sly smirk was given as she brought her fingers to her lips.

Jennie's eyes widened when she watched Lisa's tongue slipped out to taste her fingers; her cum.

"Just with my fingers,"