Not Wet

Jennie

"Feel good, baby?" Lisa growls in my ear, her fingers digging into the skin above the waistband of my panties. Her other hand cups my breast, still concealed by my bra, though I venture it won't be long before it's uncovered.

I continue grinding on her bare thigh, her boxers pushed up high. The outline of her cock shows through the cotton, and I can't help but grab it. She inhales sharply at the sudden contact, making me giggle.

"Love seeing you all turned on, Lis," I murmur, sucking a bruise into her neck that has her eyes rolling back in her head. She moves her hand from my waist to my clit, pressing slow circles to the sensitive bud over the lace. A moan slips past my lips, quickly turning into a whimper of her name. "F-Fuck, Lisa. Right there."

Despite my words and the drag of my cunt on her leg, Lisa can't help but question whether or not I'm faking it. "How you feeling, baby?" she whispers, tiptoeing around the more direct question in a means of cushioning her ego.

"So good."

Okay. Good. I feel so good. Everything's...good. Right?

Lisa pulls back, ducking behind her hair and missing my confused expression. "We can stop if you're not into it," she mutters. She's not angry at me; she's angry at herself, because she's clearly doing something wrong if I'm not...

"Wh-Why wouldn't I be into it?" My eyebrows pinch together. I'd been together a few months and hadn't slept together yet, but I'd thought tonight could be the night.

"Because you're not really..." Lisa struggles to find the right words. "Like, you sound into it, but I don't feel you getting turned on."

Embarrassment heats up my body. I slide off of her and onto her carpeted floor, repositioning myself so I'm facing away from her. I can still see her out of my peripheral vision, but I hope she doesn't notice the tears welling in my eyes. "I'm sorry, baby." My voice is small, and despite my best efforts, it catches in my throat when I speak.

She rests her hand on my upper arm, gently caressing it with her thumb. "Hey, hey," she says softly, trying to hide her disappointment at the unreciprocated longing. "We gave it a shot. You can't help if this doesn't get you going." She gives a little shimmy, shoulders swaying back and forth clumsily.

I turn back around towards her, "You think...no, Lis. You're so sexy, even when you do your weird little dances."

"I'll have you know," Lisa starts, giving me a playful look, "that my weird little dances have gotten me not one, but...yeah, okay, just the one hot girl's phone number."

"And it was mine."

"Yeah, yeah." She reaches for my hand and holds it tentatively. "But if I'm making you feel good, how come you don't get...you know...?"

Instinct has me wanting to turn away from her in shame, but her grip on my hand is enough to keep me where I am. It's hard to meet her eyes, but once I do and that big doe stare tugs at my heart, I let out a sigh.

"You're making me feel amazing, Lisa. It's just...I don't really get...I mean, I can't get too..." The right words don't seem to find me and frustration balls up inside of me. I slap my free hand over my eyes, partially out of frustration, but also to hide the tears that are beginning to well up.