Where Do You Think You're Going?

Jennie

Jennie had finally mustered up enough confidence to leave her. Yes. I was going to do it finally. Leave my girlfriend of 2 years. There were many reasons to be honest but the main reason is that I feel trapped. She's just so overprotective, controlling, possessive and... toxic.

Always trying to control my life and then she only defends it with "But I know what's best for you baby." She's manipulative and tries convincing me she just loves you so much. In all honesty, I love her way too much and deep inside me, I know I belong to her and I want to stay forever. But this is a desperate facade of an attempt to save myself.

"Lisa... Can we talk?" I shyly requested while she undressed her jacket. She just came home from work.

"About?" She mumbled quietly while walking towards me. I looked away for a second to brace myself for what's to come.

"Uhh... Well, I wanted to talk a little about what I've been feeling like for a while." I explained.

She stopped right before me and her hands curled around my waist, pulling me a little closer to her muscular torso. Even though I'm breaking up with her, I can't lie, she's hot as fuck. Compression shirt on and the muscles looking so delicious under it. Veins on her arms and muscly abs right in front of me. She stood taller and her soft ash brunette locks fluffed as she looked down at me. "Talk."

I hesitated for a second again before speaking up. "I've kinda felt t-trapped and like... I don't think this is working for me anymore." I explained slowly while looking away. I waited a second for her to say something buts he only looked at me straight in the eyes without her expression even quivering.

"Continue." She demanded and I started rambling again.

"W-well what I mean is... we need to break up. I- I can't handle you controlling my life like this." I finally finished. A slight smirk spread on her face as she leaned towards me and whispered into my ear.

"We are not breaking up, sweetheart." She said while her other hand left my waist to grab at my neck. The other still gripping my waist so tightly it almost hurts.

"Lisa... I'm serious..." I said while she slightly started squeezing my neck, I pawed at her hand and squeezed my thighs together.

"What? You thought I'd just take that from you? Sweet baby, you're such a dumb slut. I know you want me so stop fighting it and be a good girl." She was not asking. A small whimper escaped my mouth and my lip parted slightly.

"Lisa... 'need you." I heard her chuckled under her breath before she withdrew her hand from my neck and grabbed my hips, turning my body around and pinning me face down to the wall.

"You really thought that would work, you're such a little cutie, saying that while in this nightgown, you planned this didn't you?" She groaned into my ear as her hand squeezed at my ass and tits roughly, making me moan her name. "Here's what's going happen, baby. You're going get on your knees and suck me off, if you do good enough, I won't tie you up." She pushed my head down as I nodded and dropped to my knees.

The light coming from the kitchen made her look so sexy that I even wanted her to tie me up. I looked up at her with puppy dog eyes as I unbuckled her belt and started pulling her pants down. She looked at me without a word. I wrapped my hand around her hard cock and gently pumped it up and down. Her tip was pink and leaking and I felt my mouth watering as I brought my face closer to it. I started licking her tip slowly and gently while looking up at her through my lashes. "You're begging for it, huh?" She growled and I started messily kissing all over her tip, slowly pumping her shaft while looking up at her with a smile.