Author Introduction

Hello everyone there.. 🙋‍♀️

I know that alot of people already know me on this app, but still there must be some people who don't know me.. So yeah.. Here's a small introduction of mine..

I'm Appy, (real name Gauri). I'm a student, so you know.. It gets quite tough to manage both studies and stories.. 

It's my humble request to whoever is the reader, please be patient and humble with the author (that's me) . I'll try to get as much as time for the stories and will upload them.

There's a life outside wattpad too, hope so you all understand this.

Next, I'm a huge fan of Prachi (Mugdha Chaphekar) and Ranbir (Krishna kaul) of kumkum bhagya.. But the way the writers/makers are making their story, I'm highly disappointed by it.

I have been fan of Karan (dheeraj dhoopar) and Preeta (shraddha arya) too.. But then it looks like karan is not the one for preeta.. Hell, no one from the luthea family deserves her kindness, love and care.

She have always been such a kind person and selfless lady, but it seems.. They have started taking advantage of it.

Kavya, Rudraksh(rajveer) and shaurya.. They all are kids of Preeta-Karan.. But shaurya is too spoilt.. Why did the family hid preeta's truth from him? Why don't they show preeta's picture to kavya who don't remember how her mother looks?

So many questions.. And no answers... I used to love the serial, Kundali Bhagya in past.. But not anymore!!

So, here.. I'm with my first book on the show: Kundali bhagya.. Or else I have been always writing on kumkum bhagya.

I'm not an professional writer. Whatever I have learnt is from the books that I have read, pardon me if I do some mistakes..

Will try to give my best, and to not disappoint any of my readers...

That's all.. I guess it's been a long information about me... Next will be a Character Sketch. And there I'll tell from where the story starts...

Bye!!