Chapter 5

Hello everyone! How you'll doin'?

It's a long chapter ahead!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A cab,

Mohit and Palki were seated at the passenger seat along with Rudraaksh/Rajveer. They were on their way to Luthra house, with alot of things surrounding their head. Palki was tensed what will happen further, at that house. She was a little traumatized with the evening incident, she was a girl who wasn't bullied ever in her life, and this thing did left an impact on her.

Mohit on the other hand was worried how much more time will it take for them to reach that house, get Shaurya arrested and then leave from there. He knew his sister well then anyone else. He was sure of the fact that she wasn't fond of dragging this case anywhere ahead. It needs to put a full stop soonest possible. With that thought in hand, he looked at Palki lost in her thoughts and held her hand, making her to look at him. He blinked his eyes at her and sighed her that it's gonna be okay. She nodded passing him a small smile.

Rudraaksh/Rajveer's thoughts were completely different from what Palki and Mohit were having. He was nervous, damn nervous of meeting his biological family. Why not? After all it's his first meet with them, not like he is going look for a bride for himself, but his views his thoughts for that family was not at all positive and he definitely didn't planned to meet them this soon. The destiny got him here, and now he was almost near the house which should have been his as well, but the same destiny along with his so called biological family had snatched away that right and happiness from him.

Mohit casually moved his head in Rudraaksh/Rajveer's direction and saw him in dilemma

Mohit casually moved his head in Rudraaksh/Rajveer's direction and saw him in dilemma. A frown came on his face, seeing both the people in his either sides being nervous. About Palki, it was acceptable but why was Rudraaksh/Rajveer nervous? This question ranged in his head.

Mohit placed a hand on his shoulder which caused him to startle and come out of his thoughts with a jerk. He looked at Mohit.

Mohit: what happened bro? Why so nervous?

Rudraaksh/Rajveer: no.. I'm fine.

Mohit: do I look like a fool Or what? (Interrupted)

Rudraaksh/Rajveer: who said you're not a fool!?

Palki who noticed their convo, held her chuckle with great difficulty while Mohit frowned.

Mohit: oh just shut up man! I do have eyes (again interrupted)

Rudraaksh/Rajveer: oh you have? Glad to know!

Palki laughed seeing her brother getting roasted by his newly made friend.

Mohit, shouts being highly pissed: Shut up!!

Rudraaksh/Rajveer and Palki laughs while the driver stopped the car and gave them a look. Mohit apologizes to him who again starts driving while Mohit glared Rudraaksh/Rajveer.