Chapter 2

On a road, near Jungle..

A bus was travelling with the passengers enjoying themselves, some chit-chatting and some sleeping maybe. The driver was wide awake and completely sober, so the drive was in peace and with no hindrance.

As the bus was near a jungle, they could smell the amazing aroma of the soil, listen to the sweet chirpy sounds of birds and enjoy the breeze that hits their face, making their hairs to fall back and a smile to automatically come on everyone's face.

Inside the bus, there were alot of passengers who were moving to Mumbai with different motives, some for work, some for study, some to visit different places, some to meet parents... Etc.. Etc..

Well, one particular person, was thinking of just one thing.. Revenge . He had no other thought in mind except to avenge his so called Biological Family members for mercilessly hurting his mother and aunt. He knew, that his path isn't easy and have alot of huge thorns in the way, but he have to walk on it because just simply forgiving them is not at all correct, in his views.

Rudraksh/Rajveer looked at his mother, Preeta, who was enjoying the breeze that was kissing her face and taking in the beauty of nature. A smile came up on his face too on seeing his mother to be all smiles and he urged to control up his anger for the Luthra Family who did nothing but just mercilessly hurted his mother and aunt upto extreme end, specially his mother who got so much traumatized by her past, resulting on forgetting her memory.

Rudraksh/Rajveer took out a packet of snacks from a basket and moved it towards Preeta.

Rudraksh/Rajveer: maasi, have some snacks.

Only Rudraksh/Rajveer and the Almighty knows how much hurt he must be feeling on calling his own mother as his aunt, all thanks to the Luthra Family. Each and every time he calls his mother as his aunt, his hate and anger for his own biological family just increases and increases.

Preeta: I'm good. Why don't you have some? In a hurry, you didn't have the breakfast properly.

Rudraksh/Rajveer: so did you. Okay, let's eat together.

They both had some snacks, laughing, chilling, enjoying the journey.

On the other side, Shaurya was in his jeep with his friend, Sandy and a few more friends including two girls. He was driving the jeep but was also heavily drunk. His friends were no less.

Shaurya saw a bus coming and took a turn but as the driver wasn't prepared and as Shaurya took a wrong turn, the bus met with an accident. Not caring at all, Shaurya just went from there.

The bus was the same one in which Rudraksh/Rajveer and Preeta were coming. They faced an accident caused by The Shaurya Luthra. A lot of people were unconscious in the bus inside while some tried to get up, among which one was Rudraksh/Rajveer. He finally managed to come out of the bus with his mother, carrying her unconscious body in bridal style he made her lay on the ground.

People started gathering and someone called for the Ambulance. Another Bus came there and seeing the commotion and the croud, it had to stop due to the lack of space to move.

A girl dressed up in black color kurti and jeans beneath it, with open hairs stepped down the bus, holding a box in her hand. She looked around and the first person she spot was Rudraksh/Rajveer trying to wake up his mom.