Chapter 3

Mumbai,

Avis Village,

{ Ah, EsneyaZulu18 did this name reminds you something? 😅.. Thanks alot for suggesting this name of the place.. Hopefully you'll love the following chapter }

Note: the chapter is not proofread.

Hustle Bustle could be seen in the streets between the houses. The houses were located at the either side of the road with the shops and godowns accompanying them. The sellers were selling morning fresh veggies with some fruits, while some prefered to sell fish. As it was the morning time, the fresh air, sunlight could be seen with the mothers rushing behind their kids and husbands to rush to their respective work places and them being lazy ass.

In a particular house, a loud beep of the pressure cooker made the residents to close their ears, in order to save them from bursting with a frown on face. But the frown disappeared as soon as the so amazing aroma of the food hit their nostrils giving a different kind of peace and relief. A women could be seen cooking in the kitchen with her saree pallu to be tucked at the side of her waist. She had successfully placed the pressure cooker aside and placed another utensil on the gas. This hardworking woman with a smile on her face happens to be none other than Preeta! ✨

She was cooking breakfast for herself as well as for Rudraaksh/Rajveer who was currently busy with something

She was cooking breakfast for herself as well as for Rudraaksh/Rajveer who was currently busy with something. Out of nowhere, he entered the kitchen with his phone.

Rudraaksh/Rajveer: and this is the kitchen area where Maasi is busy cooking delicious breakfast.

He said to the person on call and moved to Preeta.

Preeta: who's it?

Rudraaksh/Rajveer: look yourself.

He showed her the phone and there was Shrishti on the other side of the video call. She waves at her elder sister and was at relief seeing her smiling, happy, safe and sound.

Shrishti: good morning di!

Preeta: morning. Did you ate anything or not?

Shrishti: I'm full di. Btw, did you both settled well?

Preeta: haan, we got the house yesterday itself. It's a nice place. People around are nice and helpful too.

Shrishti: what! You guys got a place to stay yesterday itself, but none bothered to inform me!! Wow!

Preeta: this girl! Seriously Shrishti! Atleast behave a little mature now. What was more important for us yesterday, calling you or getting settled here properly? Huh?

Shrishti bites her tongue while Rudraaksh/Rajveer laughs.

Rudraaksh/Rajveer: anyways, maasi is the breakfast ready?