Chapter 4

Note: it's not proofread

Khurrana House,

Tension could be sense in air as each and every person present here was worried over the moon on seeing Palki crying her heart out. Shailendar being her father was the most to be worried. He can't even imagine in his dreams to see tears in his daughter's eyes. He always made sure that they smile and be lively, and now these petty tears!!

Palki was for now in her room with Mahi who had taken her to get her changed. Rest waited out with worry filled heart and frown's on face. Within a few minutes, Palki came out with Mahi holding her by shoulder. The sisters haven't discussed anything yet, as Palki was oddly quite and Mahi choosed to not speak up.

Upon seeing them coming, Mohit called their names and that made everyone to look at them. Mahi made Palki sit on one of the sofa, with everyone encircling her. Daljeet sat beside her and placed a confronting hand on her shoulder.

Palki, on feeling her hand, tilted her head and looked at the hand and then at her mother. Daljeet gave her a small smile, despite the worry that she had been hiding behind that smile.

Daljeet: now tell us beta, what happened?

Palki got tears remembering the incident. She looked down and began to speak..

Palki: I.. I was coming back from the hospital. I was travelling by a cab, but the tyre of it got Punctured and I have to step out of it. Th-then,

Flashback:

Sometime ago,
At a road,

Palki had just now stepped down from the cab and was looking for another means of transport to reach home. She noticed a few small children playing and a small smile formed on her face.

She moved to them and bent upto their level. Reaching out her hand, she casually ruffled hairs of one of the boy, who giggled. She stood up straight and looked around.

On spotting a small shop at the edge of the footpath, she moved to their and bought a few chocolates. After that, she distributed them to the kids who took them happily and clapped their hands, jumping in excitement. Palki smiled seeing their actions.

A jeep moving in abnormal way and speek caught one of the little boy's eyes. The jeep was about to hit Palki but the boy pulled her, saving her.

The jeep stopped and two people came out of it. They were revealed to be Shaurya and Sandy. Sandy was the one who was driving. He came out and went otherside to attend his ringing phone, while Shaurya who was little drunk came and sat on the driver's seat and began using his phone.

Palki looked up and turned behind to see that a jeep was standing near her, and it had also destroyed a few plants, planted aside at the side of the road. She saw Shaurya at the driver's seat and her nostrils flared with anger.

She moved ahead and stood in front of him.

Palki: hey you Mr!

Shaurya looked up with a frown as to who called him using so rude tone. His eyes spotted a girl who was dressed up in a beautiful suit and open hairs, with anger on face.

Shaurya: excuse me? Are you talking to me?

Palki: yes with you only Mr! Do you think there's anyone else to be seen except from the two of us!?

Shaurya: excuse me? Who the hell are you to talk to me like this!?

Palki: oh, so you can do this crime and we can't even talk in a rude way! Great!