Chapter 1

Loud noise of cars could be heard on the streets of Mumbai. Chirping of birds, shouts of people quarrelling, horns of traffic, yelling of local sellers added more to the noise pollution of the city.

A black jeep was moving in with full speed towards a direction. There were two boys sitting or rather standing at the back and two girls were beside the boy who was driving.

The one who was driving, have a bottle of alcohol in his hand, and was looking drunk. Not only him but the other people with him were too in the same situation, with the girls included.

The boy removes his shades and throws it on one of the girl sitting beside him and winks at her. He took a huge sip of alcohol and turned his steering in another direction, taking a turn.

His face was revealed to be...

Shaurya Luthra

Shaurya Luthra..

He stopped his car with a jerk in front of the Luthra Mansion, the board of 'Luthra Mansion' fell down as his car hit the main gate. The guards came and opened the gate for him.

He parked his car and came out of it stumbling. The two girls came and kissed his either cheeks. He side-hugged them both. His friend, Sandy came to him.

Sandy: shall we leave?

Shaurya: Aree.. Broo.. What's so early man?! Let's go in first..

He walked inside with his hands on the shoulders of the two girls.

Inside Luthra Mansion,

The family was preparing for the pooja with everyone present there including Nidhi, excluding Karan. Shaurya came in with the two girls and Sandy.

Shaurya: hello everyone..

His words caught their attention and they turned to face him. They were yet again disappointed by seeing him in that state, specially Rakhi and Bani Dadi.

Rishabh was angry. He glared Sandy and Shaurya.

Shaurya, chirpily: hey guys..

Rishabh, shouts: what hey? What is this behaviour Shaurya? Is this any time to come home, and that too like this? Completely drunk!!?? (Calms himself) look beta, please try n understand, don't waste your life on this alcohol and stuffs. I explained you all this, so much time, but still?

He looks at they young boy with an disappointment look.

Shaurya: ohh.. BP (bade papa) you know.. Even when you lectures me na... I sometimes like it, as atleast you don't just keep on shouting like my not so good father. And please, it's my age to enjoy yrr. Come on..

Karina: but beta, We did told you that today we kept a pooja.

Bani dadi: exactly and i wanted your presence in this pooja and you..