Prologue

The early life of hers was not at all happy or something like she wanted. Well, it was, when she was with her father and younger sister in some different city. She always wished to see and meet her mother, and hence she can't regret the decision of coming to Mumbai, but again.. The city or to be precise the Luthra family didn't gave her anything else than pain and suffering.

She did made a few mistakes in her life, but now.. She needs to stand up and face everything that is in front of her, let it be way too much worse. Her sister, shrishti had been suffered alot.. And she only wishes for one thing to happen and that is, her di should be absolutely perfect and alright. But for that, she first need to regain her long lossed memory.

It was not at all easy for shrishti to handle a little Rudraksh/Rajveer of few months, with an elder sister who don't remember anything else than she is a physiotherapist and that she have a sister named shrishti. Shrishti had to take care of herself too, all this didn't proved to be unchallenging for her.

Rudraksh/Rajveer on the other hand would always wonder why does he see so much similarities among himself and his aunt, Preeta. But now, when he knows the real truth of his family with whom he is related by just blood, the picture is clear in front of him.

He have been a kind-hearted, loving, generous and sharp-minded person. He knows his mother, Preeta was also a soft hearted and selfless woman and that's the reason why everyone could so easily take advantage of her and use her for themselves.

After knowing the truth, Rudraksh/Rajveer have made up a decision, nope scratch it, he had vowed to make the Luthra family realize their mistakes, to make his mother fit n fine and to gain back her memory. But, before all this, he need to make himself and his family financially stable.

Alternately, Shaurya always wondered why did his mother left him? His nidhi mom loves him alot, supports him always, always got him whatever he wished for. But still, as he have been very much close to his kavya di he have been knowing that his mother was a very kind lady, so he waits for her. But, he loves his nidhi mom too..

This kid isn't wrong at his place, a kid who didn't got a motherly love, and have a father who don't understand him.. Would for sure got attracted to the person who provides him the necessary love, even though it's fake.. But this boy don't know that it's fake na.. Poor kid!!

Sameer, the man who was always being full of life, loved only one person, Shrishti.. Is now a completely silent person. He yearns for his lambu.. He misses her dearly, but couldn't find her even after lots of attempts of years.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some other city,

A house of medium size could be seen which didn't shouted of money and status, instead it just screamed of love, care, nature, fresh environment, positive vibes.