Foreword

Hello, thanks for picking this up <3

If you're going into this with no cares given, feel free to skip :P

★彡
CW/TW:
- Death, grief, mourning
- Cursing (the vocal kind, not the jjk kind)
- Suggestive/Mature content. Not outright smut, but ya know.
- Blood, bruising, physical harm.
- Migraines, nausea, vertigo
-Vomit/ dry heaving
- Smoking cigarettes
- SPOILERS for both the anime and manga!!
★彡
Overall, I'd say like 15+ but I know y'all are wild so take this as a warning but do as ye will.

Copyright:

**I do not claim to own any of the characters  featured in this work. They all belong to Gege Akutami and his brilliant series of both manga and anime: Jujutsu Kaisen.**

- The cover work is mine, but feel free to take or use it as a background, etc, I really don't mind lol.

- The chapter title arts are not mine. All of which were found on Pinterest (our lord and savior.)

(^O^)/Preface:
Please bare in mind this is a Fan Fiction. Meaning that not everything will align with actual events, facts, and storylines of the anime / manga, and that's what makes it a fan fiction. I will take certain liberties, and have included my own, plot lines, and dialogue within all these chapters.

Additionally, there will be references to songs, other works of fiction, mythology such as Achilles and Patroclus, etc. I'm aware of their existences and kudos to you for picking them out (have a tea biscuit.)

Finally,
Thank you for reading <3
(o^^o)