S3-Ep6: Sword In The Stone

Camelot 538 A.D. - Before Legend's Arrival......

"I see your points. But your plan seems flawed... unfinished,"  a knight with dark armor says as he eyes a statue where the bottom says, King Arthur. The knight then turns around and has a seat at a huge dining table where two other knights with grey armor. The dark knight then says, "But to overthrow her, you're going to need a reason for people to turn," 

"I have one," One of the grey knights says. "She is not the true heir to the throne... she's not his daughter. She used her magic to spell him into thinking she was," We see the dark knight look surprised before the doors to the large medieval dining hall open up. 

"My, my! What do we have here? My precious guards whispering secrets to one another... I wonder... what are these secrets?" A woman with long red hair in a red coat says, who wears a s crown says. The dark knight stands up and says, 

"Morgana... I know of your true nature. You do not have ANY claim to the throne!" Morgana scoffs before she yells,

"How DARE you! I am his DAUGHTER!" but one of the grey knights stand up and says, 

"LIES! You're a witch... you spelled him!" Morgana stays silent as she looks at the grey knight with a nasty look. "And if you ask me... you killed him!" 

"I would NEVER! Enough with you!" Morgana yells as her hand glows green. 

"Witch!" The grey knight shouts. The dark knight quickly pulls his blade out though. Morgana then shoots out her magic, but the dark knight uses his sword to reflect it, sending Morgana flying back into the wall. "Seize her!"  The two grey knights go and gran Morgana's arms. 

"No! I won't let it end like this!" She shouts. but The dark knight walks up to her, taking her crown and saying,

"It already has, Morgana!" 

...................................................

"Guys, it's already 1:30 in the morning!" Aida shouts as she looks up at the clock in the lounge room. 

SAMUEL THE ADVENTURER: (The night is quickly flying bi and we only have so much time till it's 6 a.m. We only have four keys and we need FIVE more. With Legend dying... I don't know if we will be able to actually do this.)

"Well, what do we do? Legend's dead and they were the one who knew what to do!" Kitty yells. 

KITTY THE PIN-UP GIRL: (I thought Legend was going to be the one to lead us out of this place, but know they're dead! Now my confidence in getting out of this place has plummeted.) 

"Well I think I heard a weird ass bitch yelling about motherfucking judgement," Kandy says. 

"Thing is, I put this dumb key in, but nothing has happened," June complains. 

JUNE THE DUCHESS: (I am DETERMINED to finish the mission that Legend set out to do! After they sacrificed themselves for me, it's the least that I can do. But I can't do that... If I don't know what we're supposed to fucking do!) 

"Yall... what if made out, right now?" Dulce asks everyone. 

"That's not a bad idea," Kitty says. 

"You guys, how the fuck is making out going to help, right now?" Samuel asks. 

"I see their point though," Aida says. "People who have sex in movies usually get got, so maybe if we get it on the bad stuff will come to us!" 

"WHY do we want the bad stuff to come to US!?" Kandy shouts.