S2-Ep2: King of Vampires

Weeks before the guest arrived....

"I really think you're kind will grow accustomed to my estate." Pastel exclaimed.

"Why, I think so too. Just, make sure that there will be enough to feed my kind." Dorian stated.

"I shall. In a few weeks, there should be enough to feed a whole city,"

"Good," the man said. The crowed of vampires started to move into the mansion. Dorian and Pastel moved to a hidden room to discuss more urgent matters behind closed doors.

"You have the yellow gem?" Pastel asked Dorian.

"Yes, I do, but if you want it, then I must have some entertainment."

"Don't worry about a thing. Just make sure that you leave ten people alive."

"As the King of Vampires, I think I can arrange that."

.................................

"Oh my god....we're doing this again," Gabe mumbled under his breathe, closing his eyes and pinching his temple. Amara patted his back to comfort him.

"If we don't find all of these gems, we will all die!" Nathan yelled, panicking.

"Okay, did you guys do something? This started when you guys got here!" Jeda snarled, pointing at Gabe, Amara, and Stewart.

"We're here to help you guys!" Stewart stated, defending himself. Jeda gave him a side eye.

STEWART THE DETECTIVE:
(This ie bad, because basically Amara and Gabe are the only people who trust me, which goes the same for them.)

"We can't waist time, though! We need to find the things on Zoe's note," Amber exclaimed.

AMBER THE POET:
(The note said that to kill the King of Vampires, we must collect salt, a sunstone, and a golden dagger. We have the dagger and the salt already, which leaves one thing.)

"Look around, everybody." Gabe said. They all searched the room when Stewart found something.

"I found a book!" He told the group, holding up the small black book.

"It needs a key, though." Amara pointed out, pointing at the silver lock on the book.

KALIJAH THE NOVELIST:
(Everyone is searching, but not finding any key, but I soon notice that I have a key inside of my watch.)

"I may have the key." Kalijah stated, holding up the key.

"Why do you have the key?" Mikaylah asked him.

"Okay, if that key works, then that's shady." Gabe stated. Kalijah inserted the key, and opened the book.

ZOE THE EXPLORER:
(Kalijah just opens the book up, and I'm just wondering, why did you have the key to that book with you?)

"How did you even get the key?" Dawson asked him. Kalijah just shrugged before opening the book up.

"The evil Sorceress, Pastel, has been collecting power and gathering her army of Lieutenants. She is looking for 8 gems to power up her crown, but if someone else wears the crown, that person can destroy her. For the gems to be obtained, the magic, Avilan and Gabe-"

"Wait, that's you two!" Amber stated, pointing at Gabe and Avilan, interrupting Kalijah's reading.

"That's a lie! It doesn't say that!" Gabe snarled, looking at the book himself. "It says, the magic, Avilan and Gabe, brung! It also requires another nine innocent lives."