S2 Characters

(A/N) These are the official characters for season 2! Hope you find favorites, or maybe even least favorites.

Gabe the Savant: Gabe is back and better than ever. He's ready for more magic and more adventure. But will his secret ruin him?

Jeda the Vuadvillian: She's a feisty woman. She is 14 years old, with long black hair. She rocks a lovely feather dress, and has a love for the dramatics, being that she is the most dramatic.

Stewart the Detective: Yes, he is back in it for a second time. Can he use his smart, witty personality to escape a second time? Or will he finally meet his fate?

Mikaylah the Saloon Girl: Mikaylah is 14 years old, but not the brightest bulb in the shed. Even though she might not be the smartest she doesn't let that set her back.

Nathan the Thespian: This 13 year old boy is not a fan of games. Taking the role of a Thespian, Nathan let's his emotions get the best of him at times.

Amara the Superspy: Amara is also joining the ride once again. After going through so much the first time, she is not about to back down so easily.

Dawson the Outlaw: Dawson doesn't like to follow the rules, but instead make his own. Sometimes it gets the 14 year old in trouble, other times it saves his life.

Zoe the Explorer: Zoe is 13 and likes to explore anything and everything. She is fearless and has no limitations to her.

Kalijah the Novelist: He is a bookworm for sure. Kalijah is 14 years old and is probably the most intellectual of the group. He does let his cockiness show to much though.

Amber the Poet: Amber is very artistic, and knows her way around  nice puzzle or riddle. She is a creative thinker.