Ep2: The Puzzle Master

days before the guest arrived........

A woman was walking down the road of Nevermore with her gang of friends. They were an unpopular crew and were constantly bullied. They were out on a stroll when three guys in leather jackets showed up.

"What do we have here?" The man teased.

"Leave us alone Joseph! I don't want any part of your games," the lady said. The guy looked at the girl then punched her. Joseph and his friends started to beat up the girl and her friends. After about 3 minutes, they left them lying on the ground. A man then appeared before the girl.

"You want power?" He asked.

"Who are you?" the girl asked.

"I am the Puzzle Master. I can grant you power. No-one will make fun of you, but instead, they'll fear you." He stated. The girl then walked up to the Puzzle Master.

"Okay," she muttered. The Puzzle Master then summoned his purple fog. The fog swirled around the girl and her friends. They became....crazier....deadly..... They were clowns.

Present Day........

"I'm the Puzzle Master," The man exclaimed.

"So you're the guy that is searching for the artifacts?" Claudia asked.

"Yes indeed. But I need you guys to help me out with it. You'll be collecting the artifacts for me,"

"Why would we do that?" Jacob asked.

"Because you will all die if you don't." The man laughed. He then pulled out a note, threw it on the floor, and left the arcade. The group collected the note and went to the back of the building which had some lounging couches and a tall counter stand.

"What does the note say?" Gabby asked Gabe, who had the note.

"You must cleanse the artifacts. This first artifact must have its pieces replaced. You can find a spring at the hardware shop, but the music disc is being carried by clowns," Gabe read.

KELSEY THE MYSTIC: (So it turns out that we might have to split up into two different groups to get this done. Me, Gabe, Amara, Jacob, and Claudia go to the carnival rides because that's where the clowns are. While we do that, Stewart, Gabby, Eleanor, Rylan, and Giana go to the hardware store in town to get the spring.)

The groups went their separate ways.

At the carnival.....

The group hid behind the teacup ride, watching the clowns have a party.

"What do we do? Where's the music disc at?" Kelsey asked.

"Guys, look!" Claudia whispered, pointing at a briefcase beside one of the clowns. All the clowns were gathered around a bonfire, sitting and standing, and some even dancing.

"But how do we get the box without any of them noticing," Amara asked.

"I could distract them. I'm fast and athletic, so I could maybe make them chase me." Jacob suggested.

JACOB THE DAREDEVIL: (I haven't done to many things to help the group, but now is my chance to show them that I'm here to contribute as well.)

"Are you sure? It's dangerous." Gabe stated.

"If it's dangerous, then a Daredevil like me was made for it." Jacob laughed. He then walked up to the clowns. "Hey nitwits! Over here! That's right, I'm not scared of any of you!" All the clowns looked at him for a moment then started bolting towards him. Jacob started to run, the clowns chasing him except for one, who was sitting a little ways from the briefcase.