Ep6: A Life For A Life

Days before the guest arrived........

The Doll Maker was in his shop, crafting and constructing. He was to make twin dolls for his children. After hours and hours of perfecting his creations, he finally called a finish. He soon hurried home, as it was midnight.

"I'm home!" The Doll Maker called out. His then came out of the kitchen and greeted him.

"Hello, honey. How was your night?" His wife asked.

"It was spectacular! The dolls are finished. I'll give them to the kids, and once they show their friends, parents and people will be knocking on our doors to pay for their own. We'll no longer live in poverty!" He shouted in joy. His wife smiled, then kissed him goodnight before heading to bed.

The man unzipped his bag, and pulled out the little, cute, baby dolls. Blonde hair, pink clothing, and a cute face. A lovely doll, really. He went upstairs to his children's room. He placed the dolls beside the beds, and headed off to sleep himself.

In the morning, the Doll Maker woke up to the smell of smoke. He rushed downstairs to see that his children have put the dolls he worked for six hours on, in the fire pit.

"NO! What have you guys done!?" He shouted as he ran over to the fire, and used a stick to pull the now, burnt, ashes, melted dolls. He put his hands on his head, and became a loss of words.

"The dolls were scary! They were killers!" The children yelled. The dad turned around with a heart full of anger.

"You kids spend to much time watching those damn scary movies on the television!" He shouted. he gathered the dolls and went to his shop...where he saw him.

"Hello. I'm The Puzzle Master. It's a shame that your creations had met such a brutal end. If you trust me, I can give you power....I can remake the dolls, and show who they really are," The Puzzle Master exclaimed. He held out his hand. The Doll Maker took it, letting purple fog let loose, then create something. The man watched in anticipation as the fog created the perfect doll...or so he thought. "Like I said, I'll show who the dolls really are.....You should probably listen to your kids..."

"What are you talking about?" The Doll Maker asked. He looked over to see the fog lift and reveal...two life size dolls, as big as five year old, dressed up in white and black....holding knives. The dolls looked at each other, then the man....then killed him.

Present Day......

Everyone was celebrating Amara's victory in her challenge. Everyone except for Kelsey. They got the pyramid and placed the last orb in it, cleansing the artifact.

"You killed Rylan?" Kelsey asked Amara, rudely.

"No. I won the challenge and-"

"Rylan is dead! It is YOUR fault......" The Mystic yelled.

"I was fighting for my life! If you were in my position, you would've done the same!" Amara yelled back.

"I would have never done such a thing!"

"Yet you killed Gabe....." Amara snarled. The room was quiet until Stewart spoke up.

"We need to stop fighting and cleanse the next artifact."

"Agreed," Gabby mumbled. The group went to Amara as she had the next clue. The note said to head outside, so everyone walked out to see a baby foot.

CLAUDIA THE REPORTER: (We go outside and there we find a little plastic baby foot, like one of a plastic baby toy. Then we see another foot, then another little foot. It's like a trail of bed crumbs.)