𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ;

It can't be her right, I don't think so..what if she is?...no way this can't be true.
Did he really leave me for a rich and young girl? Was I not good enough for him?

More than sadness I was feeling anger, that this girl infront of me wore an innocent face mask and played with everyone in this building.

"Jisooyaa are you free now? I have something to tell you." Lisa asked slowly without gathering anyone's attention but Chaeyoung definitely heard it.

"Ms.Kim can you please check this files for me?" Chaeyoung asked more like she doesn't want me and Lisa to have a conversation. Does Lisa know something about her?

Is that why she's trying keep both of us away?

"I'll check after having lunch with Lisa" I took my bag and nodded at Lisa to press the elevator button.

At canteen

I stuffed the burger into my mouth and took a small bite so that I'll able to talk, "what's  it that you wanna tell me Lisaya?" I asked. She took a long sigh and looked at me deeply.

"I heard you telling Jennie about someone texting you weird things.." she stopped in between and lowed her head down. I just sat there listening to her.

"I am pretty sure that girl is...Park Chaeyoung" she said sternly not trying to make me angry..

"What do you mean, how do you know that?" I asked in disbelief

"I saw her with my own eyes, and I also saw Taehyung deleting that days cctv footages" she sounded honest. Just by looking at her eyes I can see that she's saying the truth.

But the audacity of that girl to send me such messages? Who does she think she is? I am completely shocked. How can both of them do this to me? Loving someone is not wrong but loving someone who is already married...it is just disgusting. She really tried to send me such message. Like what? I'm in disbelief and feeling extra betrayed

But my husband really tried soo hard to save his mistress than saving his own wife's feeling. I scoffed

"Sooya, are you okay?" She holds my hands and asked. I looked into her eyes "do I look okay?" my voice came out way deeper than usual. Lisa got up from her seat and embraced me in her arms.

A hug was all I needed that time. And her warmth made me more emotional. All the hurt I had been keeping inside me bursted in that moment. I burst out crying. I can't hold it anymore. There's a limit for a person to hold there emotions and I crossed my limit way far. How much more pain should I go through because of a man?

"Lisa I can you do me a favour?" I broke the hug and looked into her eyes and she nodded as a yes.. "can you please make sure no one other than us two including Jennie know about this?" I wiped my tears waiting for her answers which she responded quickly "of course sooyaa, I will make sure no one other than us knows about this."

Time 3:34

I was working on the files Jennie gave me, throughout this whole work session I could feel glances from that new girl. She's trying soo hard to see any change in my behaviour to find out whether Lisa told me anything or not.

I am going to have a conversation with Taehyung today. I need to know- I mean I have the right to know why he did that to me after all these years. I just can't turn blind and let him enjoy while I'm dying inside. I opened the message app to text him.

His number is saved in my contacts as 'Taehyungie 😚💗' seeing this made me remember every good times we had together. He was always there for me. We played, we laughed, we cried we did almost everything together. He couldn't sleep a day without hugging me. I don't know what changed now.