𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ;

•••<><><><>•••

"You forget about me sunshine?" His deep voice rang inside my ears, that's when it hit me

"You forget about me sunshine?" His deep voice rang inside my ears, that's when it hit me. But how? How could it be him? It's been literally years since I have seen him. There's no way in hell it could be him.

"d-don't tell me you're THAT Jeonguk" I said between my breath as he moved closer to me. His smirk grew wider. "It is me sunshine" he said as he tucked my hair behind my ears. It felt like a whole part of me has stopped working. The huge suffocation inside my heart grew in a heartbeat. How could it be him? His eyes looked straight in my eyes  like how he used to do.

My legs got weaker and weaker, and the next moment I was in the ground fully numb

Even when I first saw him I was quite taken aback on how much he looks alike like someone I know and his name was same as the man who he looked like. But he died. There's no way that Jeon Jeonguk can come back alive as Jeon Jungkook. He died in a car accident 7 years ago. How could it be him? I saw it with my own eyes. t-that h-he was d-dead.

AUTOR POV

FLASHBACK

Jeon Jeonguk, one of the most problematic guy in the school. He's the only son of the school's head and this advantage is almost like a green card for him to do any shit. He's one of the many playboys in the school and almost everyone adors him and hate him. But no one does it more than Kim Jisoo.

There's not even one day that he had leaved her alone. EVERYTIME he bothers her and bully her. It's like he finds a new type of happiness by doing it.

"Hey sunshine, you look extra ugly today bitch" he said pinning her against the wall. Jisoo rolled her eyes , pushed him aback and started packing her bag as if she doesn't care about his existence. Jeonguk got mad by this behaviour of her and pulled her hair back making her cry in pain. "What the fuck Jeon Jeonguk. L-leave me" she said trying to lose his grip but his grip got even more tighter. "How dare you ignore me sunshine" he said grinning his teeth together in anger. Jisoo whined in pain but he didn't seems to care. She tried many ways to get away from him but sadly none of it worked. Her whole face was getting wet from all the tears and her whole face is swollen up right now.

When jeonguk finally let go of her hair, jisoo ran from there crying her heart out as he watched her go.

This is just one of the incident that happened between both of them. There's not even one day that Jungkook haven't troubled her.

••<><><>••

"Sooyaa wake up" Jisoo's mother shook jisoo up but she was sleeping like a horse "ohh my goshh mom!! Let me sleeppp!! It's sundayy!!" She said whining around. She covered herself head to toe on blanket and waved her hands at her mother to leave. "Jisoo dear, I have something to tell you. It's important" her moms voice showed no expression which made jisoo anxious. Whenever her mom talks in a serious way she knows that something bad has happen.

She quickly threw the blanket away and sat in the bed immediately. "What's it mom?" She asked with full of curiosity.

Her mom was the at verge of crying. Jisoo's whole body rise up with tension as she don't know what's gonna come out if her moms mouth. But she didn't force her mom to say it right way, she knew something was bad and gave her time to get her mind fresh.

"Y-you know j-jeonguk-kuk right? T-the one w-who's study with y-you" jisoo's face grew up with more curiosity hearing jeongkuk's name. "Yes what about him"

"H-he's d-dead" jisoo's exes stopped working, shocked. The whole new feeling of emotion hit jisoo's bare body with a strike. The huge hit of reality said by her mother crashed into her body as she held a huge knot in her heart breaking. "W-what?" She asked half anxiously.

At the Funeral

Just as jisoo arrived she saw a group of students from her school standing in groups, most of them were sobbing and so many of them were just standing there numb.

He was a pain in the ass for many people but, seeing the person who you saw everyday in school suddenly on the dead bed that too the same age, it's a feeling they have never imagined. She hated him too, more than you could ever imagine but she never wished anything bad for him.

He bullied her a lot in school but she always catch him helping homeless people on the road after school. He is annoying but had a good heart.

Jisoo didn't even tried to look at him. She knew if she did, the sight if him in the coffin is gonna hunt her whole life.

(This all happened way before Taehyung transferred to jisoo's university)

FLASHBACK END

"H-how?" Jisoo took a few steps back as she hit her back against the wall. The silence was loud in the room that they could hear jisoo's breath hitching.

Jungkook's footsteps were heard loud on the room as he took a few steps towards her. Her tears ran down through her face. He slowly wrapped his hands around her tiny body as he hugged her tightly. He bend down more to reach down to her small body and buried his face onto her neck.

Jisoo was standing there without responding or saying anything, her eyes shed tears every second but still she was unable to move

The amount of hatred she had for him faded away the moment she figured out who the real Jeon Jungkook was. He might have made her life soo much tough back in the days, but she never wished anything bad for him or anyone. It might even be a lie if she said she never fell in love with him.

She was, she had a little but major crush on him back then but she know how to know her place, she knew that he would never get along with her so she left all these feelings aback and started a new life.

He slowly loosened his grip on her and broke the hug, jisoo's gloomy, red, wet eyes met with his siren eyes. He grabbed her forehead and placed a kiss on top before walking away leaving her behind, all  dumbfounded and confused.

•<><><><>•